Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
im not knocking his posts, he seems ok.

I just find it very very odd behaviour.

its hard enough reading our tripe from day to day as a proper EFC fan... Christ knows what it must be like for him!
Amusing? Always enjoy the pain of other fans. Man U forums are ace at the mo. You think RS fans feel entitled.

Thank you for all the suggestions and the best name for the new pot is the PDDGDT*. It is only winnable by clubs not in the SKY 6 and represents the best opportunity for Everton to ever get a pot in our cabinet (although the (more prestigious) '7th place trophy' may occasionally present us chance).
Can't wait for Sunday and our lion-hearts maybe holding aloft a massively sought after cup.

*Positive Double Digit Goal Difference Trophy

Spurs are a busted flush, they've brought in no players that have improved them significantly in about two years.

They won't be in the top 6 next season. Vault me.

I'd be inclined to try Gomes, Siggy and Schniderlin as the midfield three here.

They opted not to buy players as the manager reckoned he could win a major trophy with his squad already. The funds were there to buy. Now He could start the premier in august as champs of europe

Spurs are a busted flush, they've brought in no players that have improved them significantly in about two years.

They won't be in the top 6 next season. Vault me.

I'd be inclined to try Gomes, Siggy and Schniderlin as the midfield three here.

They opted not to buy players as the manager reckoned he could win a major trophy with his squad already. The funds were there to buy. Now He could start the premier in august as champs of europe

It’s a chance for there fans to rub it in how much we have messed up over the years and they have been carefully building to better things. I always saw them as our equals until recent years, then I saw them as our yard stick, not anymore they are light years ahead of us.

I see the opposite.

They have proven it is possible with a mix of home grown star dust, good team ethic and careful recruitment.

Good luck to them. If they click they are formidable. Only side to hammer us under Silva. Hopefully dish out the same level in Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.