Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say even at £40 mil its not impossible, Brands said himself we might spend some big fees on quality young players with big potential, obviously interest from other clubs might get in our way but I could certainly see us making 1 or 2 high-value purchases this summer.
when did he say that?

Welbeck is leaving United at the end of the season I see

I look forward to him being linked with us all summer

Are we calling "Arsenal" "United"? ;):)
I think Welbeck is alright, better than Tosun and DCL, but fairly fragile. We seem to be getting linked with Depay and Trossard, who are more wingers than strikers. Perhaps if this is true we will be looking to play with an interchanging 3 upfront next season with Richarlison, Depay and Trossard

Unless you buy from abroad or take a gamble with someone from a smaller team, there really are no decent strikers that you'll be able to get on the cheap. Good strikers are becoming a rarer and rarer commodity these days, so it's always going to cost a bit to get one and there's always going to be competition from other clubs

It's why us persevering with DCL and developing him into a good striker would be such a bonus

Are we calling "Arsenal" "United"? ;):)
I think Welbeck is alright, better than Tosun and DCL, but fairly fragile. We seem to be getting linked with Depay and Trossard, who are more wingers than strikers. Perhaps if this is true we will be looking to play with an interchanging 3 upfront next season with Richarlison, Depay and Trossard
Arsenal have had lots of injuries to players over the past few years. Could their training methods, under Arsen be part of the problem with him? Don't think he had lots of problems when he was at United? I think he'd fit in our style of play, can out wide and in the middle could interchange with Richarlison during the match. DCL can do the same but won't score as many goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.