Match Thread Everton v Manchester United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least Keown gave us a bit of credit, before they had the 10 minutes of how united were terrible blah blah blah.

When Jenas starts getting annoyed about “Bernardo”, you realise these fellas know nothing at all.
We got a lot more respect from the MOTD team than SKY Ignoramuses, Janus was as equal in his praise of the blues as he was in his dismissing of Utd.
Missed the game live because of work, so just on the highlights alone I thought we are nearing our performances of the 80s, DCL is just getting better and more confident every game and I don't really care if he's not scoring as long as others are as he is making the space for others and getting assists and winning important duels.
Sigs goal helped by great run from DCL to open space

How many did Marco's wonderful Toffees score there then?

OGS is just like a big competition winner to me, great achievement getting the post, congratulations.

Such media hype with Lineker and all the usual suspects - 'Surely they have to give it him now'.

Yes Gary, you, the pundits and their fans created a deafening clamour and Woodward, great at commerce if not so great on football, listened and made yet another remarkable managerial appointment.

Pochettino or Solskjaer?

They took the quick and easy route and gave in to popular demand, laughable.

Populism at it's very worst.
Say it like it is, Chris

Man Utd were the Premier League Runners-Up last season and are likely to finish in the top 4 again this season.

Beating them 1-0 is a great achievement, never mind 4-0.

Lucky it wasn't one of those danger games against relegated teams though... who knows what the result could've been!

Great win and played them off the park. Goes to show what this team can do when they put their mind and desire into a game. How Silva gets them to do that for all games is the key to next season.
It was odd watching Manu as they played like we did against Fulham, very lethargic and no drive or desire. Since getting the job permanent Solksjaer has made a pigs ear of the job. Thought the whole team played well and Digne and Sigurdsson were fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.