Match Thread Everton v Manchester United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Garth Crooks with another little kick at us;

“United were poor at Goodison Park and while they should be beating the likes of Everton, the emotional impact of losing to Barcelona in the Champions League cannot be underestimated”.

He never gives us one iota of credit.

I’ve just read the same thing and began the day wound-up.

We don't need pundits in the media to give us credit to know we played well yesterday. We all know what we saw. A comfortable win after out playing and out working united across the park. United could have played much better and still got beat. Just like the Arsenal game too. We were in control for the full 90 minutes of each game.

I watched a 're-run of the game on sky the full match is it me or my telly but the crowd seemed muted.
Hmmm. Might be heavy catarrgh (? can't spell it) or wax in your ears, or your TV needs an upgrade. Difficult to know from here. From where I was sat in Goodison the atmosphere was brilliant, a veritable cauldron of noise. Even Man Utd fans were loud for a short time.

I love the way the mancs are being portrayed as some kind of 'Super Fans' because they clapped their manager after a humiliating 4-0 defeat.
I can only imagine the reaction ANY Everton manager would get if he came to clap the fans after a demolition job by a team whom we think we should've battered.
Super fans my....

Hmmm. Might be heavy catarrgh (? can't spell it) or wax in your ears, or your TV needs an upgrade. Difficult to know from here. From where I was sat in Goodison the atmosphere was brilliant, a veritable cauldron of noise. Even Man Utd fans were loud for a short time.
I was there mate but I watched it later on I thought it sounded muted, maybe sky mess around with the sound I don't know.

How bout 4-0, Really?
I was absolutely delighted with our result and performance versus United yesterday, couldn’t say anything different, but the result and performance against Fulham still lingers, even more so now, how could those two games be so different, Fulham all the players were at sixes and sevens, every player less than average and no teamwork, yesterday, every player pulling together from the first minute and playing well, with several players in contention for MOTM and sending every supporter home very happy. Now let’s see them carry on like that at Crystal Palace.

Our pundits in Australia were David Moyes and Michael Owen. We never get the Sky clowns but it makes me laugh reading about them on here.

. It's actually catarrh. And yes, it's one of those tricky words to spell, like 'diarrhoea'*
So, just remember that both catarrh and diarhhoea have an unusual 'rrh' letter arrangement in their spelling, and going forward, you should be good with both words.

*NB: yanks drop the 'o' and spell it diarrhea

Status
Not open for further replies.