Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes had the most shots in the entire league dave, he cant complain about service.

Hes rubbish.
It's an interesting stat. It looks damning. However, it tells me that in a rubbish team he gets into the right positions. If he gets the right team then he can be a 1 goal in 3 player.

My hunch is that he's got a big season or two in him, and he'd be in our price range too.

It's an interesting stat. It looks damning. However, it tells me that in a rubbish team he gets into the right positions. If he gets the right team then he can be a 1 goal in 3 player.

My hunch is that he's got a big season or two in him, and he'd be in our price range too.

It tells me that his team is getting relegated, for the 2nd time in 4 seasons, cos hes an utter crapper who can barely score 10 goals a season.

Despite having more shots than every single player in the whole league.

My hunch is that hes utter pony and DCL is vastly better.

Yes because out of the four of Milan, Chelsea, Liverpool and Newcastle tight arse Ashley was obviously offering the best wages.
He went straight on 60k pw at Newcastle. Liverpool would have had him as an Origi type of player for 'the future' - Origi signed for Liverpool at the same time on 28k pw.

You're welcome.

It tells me that his team is getting relegated, for the 2nd time in 4 seasons, cos hes an utter crapper who can barely score 10 goals a season.

Despite having more shots than every single player in the whole league.

My hunch is that hes utter pony and DCL is vastly better.
Well Everton and Guangzhou Evergrande are reportedly in for him - admitedly according to ropey websites.

I think he was playing for a move to Everton today.

It's an interesting stat. It looks damning. However, it tells me that in a rubbish team he gets into the right positions.

Or that he is ball greedy and shoots from impossible positions.
If he gets the right team then he can be a 1 goal in 3 player.

You are on form tonight Dave, so in your opinion his ceiling is that if he gets in the right team he is a 1 in 3 player.

1 in 3 means he will get 12 to 13 League goals a season as a central striker who adds very little else to the team.

The only correct bit is that we can afford him I wonder why ?

I've always rated Mitrovic a little, He's an absolute animal and always seems to be up for the fight plus I think he would suit how we play via Digne and our wingers pinging balls into the box constantly to get his big serbian head on it.
He wouldn't be top of my shopping list but if Everton went for him I'd be okay with it.

He went straight on 60k pw at Newcastle. Liverpool would have had him as an Origi type of player for 'the future' - Origi signed for Liverpool at the same time on 28k pw.

You're welcome.

The you are welcome bit will come when you provide me with evidence of Mitrovic's wages Dave.

This seems to another of your posts in which you post facts that you can't back up. Or half truths as rational people call them.

Or that he is ball greedy and shoots from impossible positions.

You are on form tonight Dave, so in your opinion his ceiling is that if he gets in the right team he is a 1 in 3 player.

1 in 3 means he will get 12 to 13 League goals a season as a central striker who adds very little else to the team.

The only correct bit is that we can afford him I wonder why ?
If we got that from him and the same from Richarlison and another wide player on the same we'd be in business. Now we have DCL on 6 and Walcott on 3 and it's hurt our campaign.

The you are welcome bit will come when you provide me with evidence of Mitrovic's wages Dave.

This seems to another of your posts in which you post facts that you can't back up. Or half truths as rational people call them.

Now stop bothering me. :coffee:

Mitrovic was fantastic today.

Any ideas on a box to box midfielder? Daucoure-type but not 50million+
Honestly thought anguissa was very good all season but had a very sub par team surrounding him especially going forward. He was also forced into playing a defensive role because Fulham gave up completely on offense at the end of Jokanovic and throughout Ranieri which goes against everything he is as a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.