2018/19 Nikola Vlasic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlasic Agent: “At the moment, everything is possible with regards to future of Vlasic. Nikola really wants to stay at CSKA but the club must reach an agreement with Everton first.

“So far, there is no agreement, but talks are ongoing between the two parties. Nikola likes the club and the coach so we will see.”

Guy is clearly pushing for a move and doesn't want to come back - his attitude stinks tbf, would rather take the easy option than fight for his place here. Was all for having him back, but his/his agents quotes over the past 6 months have been terrible.

Last edited:
“At the moment, everything is possible with regards to future of Vlasic. Nikola really wants to stay at CSKA but the club must reach an agreement with Everton first.

“So far, there is no agreement, but talks are ongoing between the two parties. Nikola likes the club and the coach so we will see.”

Guy is clearly pushing for a move and doesn't want to come back - his attitude stinks tbf, would rather take the easy option than fight for his place here. Was all for having him back, but his/his agents quotes over the past 6 months have been terrible.
Easy option? I think that's slightly unfair on his situation. He's played well for them, they're third in their league and he's been getting CL - not too shabby to be fair.

Add to that, he didn't have the greatest of times during his short time here (both under Koeman and Sam), so why should we expect him to show loyalty or desire.

I think he could be a good player in this league and I'd be happy to have him back, but in all reality I think he will want to stay where he's been show some love.

Vlasic Agent: “At the moment, everything is possible with regards to future of Vlasic. Nikola really wants to stay at CSKA but the club must reach an agreement with Everton first.

wouldn't read to much into it, probs does like it there because he's playing every week but I doubt he'll sign a long term contract there

Easy option? I think that's slightly unfair on his situation. He's played well for them, they're third in their league and he's been getting CL - not too shabby to be fair.

Add to that, he didn't have the greatest of times during his short time here (both under Koeman and Sam), so why should we expect him to show loyalty or desire.

I think he could be a good player in this league and I'd be happy to have him back, but in all reality I think he will want to stay where he's been show some love.

No player with any sort of ambition would choose to play in Russia over the Premier League - that's the bottom line.

Much like the loan players we’ve recently had here and signed as a result.

Lukaku immediately springs to mind and if the rags are to be believed, Zouma.

I can’t really see any difference tbh

Sell him and make Gomes perminant.

I would be happy with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.