2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 7 on target tbf. One of which was a penalty he gave away and three others he conceded. That's not top level goalkeeping. That's not top flight level goalkeeping. It's pretty rubbish tbh. He cost us the game. He should have been sent off too.

He had a bad game.

He's not the most likeable.

He's still a very good 'keeper.

But the point remains, we allowed 17 opportunites on goal to a Newcastle side.

Marco. Silva.

He had 19 shots at him today.

Pickford is never going to be at the top of his game under a manager like Martinez 2.

Remember the fanbase on Howards/Distins backs all the time?

Almost like there is a correlation between having a poor defensive manager and having players putting in poor goalkeeping/defensive performances.

Had a few shockers this season and far more than last season but maybe becoming a dad for the first time has distracted him a bit. Still shown enough in his time here to think he is worth sticking by. If we did bomb him who would we get and how much would they cost?

He had 19 shots at him today.

Pickford is never going to be at the top of his game under a manager like Martinez 2.

Indeed.

The only top notch defender we have is Digne. He’ll be peppered with shots until that improves.

He’s a decent keeper in bad form for whatever reason. Seems these days no-one is allowed bad form in the eyes of some fans. I’d hate to see them on a bad day in work lol

Had a few shockers this season and far more than last season but maybe becoming a dad for the first time has distracted him a bit. Still shown enough in his time here to think he is worth sticking by. If we did bomb him who would we get and how much would they cost?
Gets very easily distracted and no he’s not worth sticking with, sell tonight

Indeed.

The only top notch defender we have is Digne. He’ll be peppered with shots until that improves.

He’s a decent keeper in bad form for whatever reason. Seems these days no-one is allowed bad form in the eyes of some fans. I’d hate to see them on a bad day in work lol

Decent keeper??? He makes major errors every game! He is crap. I'm done with him.

Decent keeper??? He makes major errors every game! He is crap. I'm done with him.
He’s a decent young keeper.

He’s not having the best of times currently. Your comment sort of proves my point about form.

So yes I think he’s a decent goalie.

Status
Not open for further replies.