2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is not a good enough goalkeeper. His fundamental basics are not good enough. He needs replaced. But that was evident well before today. Today only magnified it more clearly.
My son and I at two nil when he nearly let one in with another clanger pulled toungues at the camera predicted his calimity keeping could undo us - Sell - utter clown today cost us a win .....
We have a keeper who can't catch a cross.....

Rather have kept and played Robles
Robles was far from being a quality keeper but I've felt for some time if he was our number one this season we'd be higher up the table. Pickford is better at shot stopping and penos and is therefore more spectacular and attention grabbing but Robles was more steady and reliable with the basics and didn't put his ego above the team.

I am a pickford fan and think some just love to blame him for the heck of it,even when hes done nothing wrong,but today he did bad ,punching out early and not doing that right all started it really,to then the pen,made a few good saves but then had a hand on the 2nd if the ball is moving or not

Im getting sick of commentators say ‘usually his distribution is good’ when it is crap every game. Constantly puts us under pressure and costs us a goal every few games.

Status
Not open for further replies.