• Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a lot of talent all over but namely:
Tsygankov for Kyiv playing against Chelsea
Haller up top and Da Costa at right back against Inter
Young lad named Schlager who plays in midfield for Salzburg has looked very good the few times I've seen him
Benfica have a lot of (probably too expensive) talent (Joao Felix/Grimaldo/Fernandes) and they've got a young centre back called Ruben Dias who looks the business
Fornals at Villarreal is deffo worth a look at, I think he'd be gettable for us too, especially if they get relegated
I'm watching the Frankfurt/Inter game now and probably the Napoli/Salzburg game at 8

I Know his brother Schbitter, his cousin Schguiness, his sister Schweppes and his uncle Schmild.

Cant score goals tho, always hitting the BAR.

Get Ziyech in and go from there. Milik or Seb Haller up top and we are really looking good.
I've been saying that for years, well before he went to Ajax. We could have got him for less than £10m. We really need more left footers in the squad to add balance and pose more questions to the opposition.

He’s better as a right winger than anything else in my eyes. Isn’t particularly strong on his left. I do agree we need more lefties though all over the team.
Can't say I've seen him play there. We do need somebody for the right. I still want Lozano if we can get him. Obviously we wouldn't entertain getting both. Which one would you prefer, assuming we could get either of course.?

Can't say I've seen him play there. We do need somebody for the right. I still want Lozano if we can get him. Obviously we wouldn't entertain getting both. Which one would you prefer, assuming we could get either of course.?

Oo tough question there tbh. Personally with the way I’d like Everton to play? Possibly Sarr. It’s weird though as I think Lozano is a better player but I think Sarr has a higher ceiling. I just want a proper fast out-and-out winger on either side like the old days.

Oo tough question there tbh. Personally with the way I’d like Everton to play? Possibly Sarr. It’s weird though as I think Lozano is a better player but I think Sarr has a higher ceiling. I just want a proper fast out-and-out winger on either side like the old days.
Yeah, but Silva wants to attack with width from his backs. Lozano would be perfect. He’s pretty quick honestly. His skills are amazing, though.

I still think some of these players that keep getting mentioned aren’t that good. I think Seb Haller is okay, but he’s surrounded by very good attacking players and they play so aggressively that it inflates his numbers.

DeLigt - I’m not sure he’s THAT good. I may get killed for saying this, but I’m not sure he’s that good of an athlete. He’s still soooo young and the rest of his team doesn’t seem to like to play defense, maybe I should give him the benefit of the doubt. Just think he’ll cost someone a TON of money when there are plenty of CBs out there that are as talented and cheaper.

Is Sarr left footed?. If so he has that advantage of being able to cut in from the right. What I like most about Lozano though is his finishing quality when he get's a scoring opportunity. Very much like Kancheslkis in that regard. Clinical.

Is Sarr left footed?. If so he has that advantage of being able to cut in from the right. What I like most about Lozano though is his finishing quality when he get's a scoring opportunity. Very much like Kancheslkis in that regard. Clinical.

No, right-footed speed demon.

I mean if I could have a dream right-winger that’s not a Messi then it’s still Nicolas Pepe.

Yeah, but Silva wants to attack with width from his backs. Lozano would be perfect. He’s pretty quick honestly. His skills are amazing, though.

I still think some of these players that keep getting mentioned aren’t that good. I think Seb Haller is okay, but he’s surrounded by very good attacking players and they play so aggressively that it inflates his numbers.

DeLigt - I’m not sure he’s THAT good. I may get killed for saying this, but I’m not sure he’s that good of an athlete. He’s still soooo young and the rest of his team doesn’t seem to like to play defense, maybe I should give him the benefit of the doubt. Just think he’ll cost someone a TON of money when there are plenty of CBs out there that are as talented and cheaper.

He does but we’d also need a new RB and RM for that to work. That’s a lot of £££.

I've been saying that for years, well before he went to Ajax. We could have got him for less than £10m. We really need more left footers in the squad to add balance and pose more questions to the opposition.
Let's not bring religion into this

Status
Not open for further replies.