• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
skysports-ethan-ampadu-chelsea_4285401.jpg

Someone on here once called him the “smackhead Tom Davies” and that’s all I can think about whenever I see him... lollol
That lad is going to the very top of the game
It’s a pity he’s Welsh because he will never achieve anything at international level
He qualified for the Rep Of Ireland as well through his father but they are crap as well
Has all it takes to be a world star

Bloody Hell I just got accused of being a kopite.
Because you’re talking like we are on verge of going under. The club won’t survive was a line you’ve just posted.

Moshiri said at the AGM we will be going fir younger players on low wages, EVEN IF WE HAVE TO PAY BIG FEES. I don’t think he meant going for player from the French 2div on 5k a week.

I also don’t believe that Marcel Brands has come on board after being head hunted for 2 years by Moshiri to be told after 6 months his hand are tied.

That lad is going to the very top of the game
It’s a pity he’s Welsh because he will never achieve anything at international level
He qualified for the Rep Of Ireland as well through his father but they are crap as well
Has all it takes to be a world star
What’s he going to achieve with England?

Because you’re talking like we are on verge of going under. The club won’t survive was a line you’ve just posted.

Moshiri said at the AGM we will be going fir younger players on low wages, EVEN IF WE HAVE TO PAY BIG FEES. I don’t think he meant going for player from the French 2div on 5k a week.

I also don’t believe that Marcel Brands has come on board after being head hunted for 2 years by Moshiri to be told after 6 months his hand are tied.

Well yeh, how’s it sustainable? Aston Villa didn’t exactly end well did it. We need to respect FFP.

I also said early we’ll go for high few/low wages. Not sure why you’re disputing that since I’ve already said it.

Well his hands were tied in January.

The January window says hi

James McCarthy to promoted Norwich city.

Pennington permanent to Derby County.

Cuco permanent to Feyenoord

Bolasie loan to Brighton.

Niasse permanent to Besiktas.

Jagielka released

Besic permanent to Fenarbache

Schneiderlein permanent to Marseille

Lookman permanent to RB Leipzig

Mirallas permanent to Fiorentina

Garbutt permanent to Dagenham and Redbridge

Connolly permanent to Wigan

Dowell permanent to Sheffield United

Sandro loan to Levante

Galloway permanent to Nottingham Forest

Vlasic permanent to CSKA
Will Dagenham pay Garbutt 30k a week ??

@BigBlueNose
The January window says hi
[/QUOTE]
That just proves to me Brands knows what he’s doing. I’m sure he was after a couple of players, but maybe got quoted ridiculous fees. Like the rumoured Fee Chelsea wanted for Batshuayi.

The one thing we don't need is a target man. If we buy one then we will play like a team that has a target man and those teams don't win things. So swerve Mitrovic and anyone of that style and look to buy someone who can use their feet. If they score headers too that's a bonus.
Lads here want Rom back and he can’t use his feet

Lads here want Rom back and he can’t use his feet
I'd take Rom back because despite being built like an NFL player he doesn't play like a traditional target man at all. But I think spending big on a striker is not the right move this summer. We need players who will create chances consistently or the striker will not matter.

Vlasic is a direct upgrade to Bolasie and Walcott.
Unless we're splashing the cash this summer (highly doubt it) we would be stupid to sell, No way he's on high wages having played in Russia all his life and he shown glimpses of what he can do in the PL.
Hopefully Silva will give him a chance and Vlasic will want to stay.
Can you explain the bit about Vlasic having played in Russia his whole life
I’m a bit confused about this
Sorry to be a pain

Status
Not open for further replies.