Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickford
Wan-Bissaka Militao Mina Digne
Sangare ??? ???
??? ??? Richarlison
Mad to think even if we signed Wan-Bissaka, Militao and Sangare we would still be 4 players short :eek:

The back 4 looks epic though.

Don’t think we will be getting wan bissaka or militao.

Dortmund quoting £70m for sancho.

Best not expect any incomings over summer then

Wan Bissaka isn't going to happen so best stop writing it. He need to start developing our own players again. Tried this spending nonsense and we have failed on epic proportions.

At the very least we should look to corner the lower league market, like we did with Stones, Cahill, Coleman. 5.06 million right there and 3 of our best players in the last 15 years.

Marcel Brands was brought in for this very reason. At PSV this was his memo. Let him do his thing.

Wan Bissaka isn't going to happen so best stop writing it. He need to start developing our own players again. Tried this spending nonsense and we have failed on epic proportions.

At the very least we should look to corner the lower league market, like we did with Stones, Cahill, Coleman. 5.06 million right there and 3 of our best players in the last 15 years.

Marcel Brands was brought in for this very reason. At PSV this was his memo. Let him do his thing.

Wan Bissaka will more than likely go to Manchester City. Walker is all pace and will need replacing in the coming seasons.

Everton need to look at uncovering stars rather than spending. Saddled with too many wasters on huge contracts sadly.

Wan Bissaka will more than likely go to Manchester City. Walker is all pace and will need replacing in the coming seasons.

Everton need to look at uncovering stars rather than spending. Saddled with too many wasters on huge contracts sadly.

Moshiri has said we'll be going more for younger players on smaller wages but bigger fee's than the opposite.

I would say Wan Bissaka fits that bill perfectly however Brands will Imo look elswhere and try find another Digne.

Moshiri has said we'll be going more for younger players on smaller wages but bigger fee's than the opposite.

I would say Wan Bissaka fits that bill perfectly however Brands will Imo look elswhere and try find another Digne.
Wan bissaka is 40m+ and linked with city.
Ain't going to happen.

He does fit that bill for sure. He is a fantastic prospect.

Chances are a few clubs from the top end of the table will be interested too, and can offer Champions League and a shot at silverware.

Walsh's spend thrift ways have set this club back years.

Wan bissaka is 40m+ and linked with city.
Ain't going to happen.

We paid £45 million for Siggurdson and Richarlison.

Transfer fees aint the problem its players on large wages that the club are trying to avoid.

Most players are "linked" with the top 6.

Callum Wilson was "linked" with Chelsea however that doesnt stop us from making a move in the summer if the club really wanted him.

Don’t think we will be getting wan bissaka or militao.

Dortmund quoting £70m for sancho.

Best not expect any incomings over summer then

We wont be getting Sancho, he'll be off for enormous money after the next Euros.

I actually disagree about Wan Bissaka / Militao.

If both are valued at £40mil then I dont really see that as much of an issue. We signed Mina for £27mil and Richarlison for £33mil (rising to £50mil) and we have a lot of players to sell...where anything can happen.

I found Moshiris comment about signing players for big fees but not high wages interesting as both players wouldnt command enormous wages yet.

We need to improve midfield and attack but also the defence and weve seen what £30mil mistakes look like with Keane.

We certainly would be a lot more formidable with those 2 in the side next to Mina and Digne.

If you look at the PSV teams which were build under his watch then most of the sides were built in-house and the players were either u21 or short term experienced players...

We already have too many old players so I would expect we go with u21s or lets say u25s due to us playing in a harder league we may need to go for players after they already made one move.

As for the lower leagues, Cahill and Coleman were a very long time ago, may as well as in Jagielka to the list just to relate that hes almost at retirement age. Stones of course was an u21 signing for £3mil.

I think we 'may' be after one or two lower league players but several were snapped up last summer and the others arent statistically amazing.

I can see most signings coming for big transfer fees from overseas with one or two local.

Status
Not open for further replies.