Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

No hate, im just not having it that the gurner is better than Coleman.

Today? Kenny is miles better. Coleman in possession is a black hole. Richarlison has better ball retention.

And as bad as he is attacking, he’s worse as a defender. As a newish Toffee he’ll always be one of my favorites, but his time has passed. Needs moving on to a lower tempo league ASAP.

Today? Kenny is miles better. Coleman in possession is a black hole. Richarlison has better ball retention.

And as bad as he is attacking, he’s worse as a defender. As a newish Toffee he’ll always be one of my favorites, but his time has passed. Needs moving on to a lower tempo league ASAP.
Better form or better full stop?

With the amount of players we currently have in our squad, it doesn't look likely that we're gonna splash the cash and get new players in to replace the ones that this forum deems "not good enough". What 3 positions do you think is the most important to improve, and which players would you like to see in a blue shirt?
Mine would be:
1) RW: Robert Skov from FC Copenhagen. I've been watching him for years (went to the same school as him), and he is going to be the next Christian Eriksen. He has great freekicks and is currently the top scorer in the Danish Superliga despite playing as a RM.
He would cost between 9 and 14 million.
2) ST: Sebastien Haller from Frankfurt has been playing well for the last to seasons in Germany. 11 goals and 8 assists in 21 games is very impressive for a 24-year-old. He definitely won't come cheap but he's young, tall, strong and would fit into the team nicely imo.
He would cost between 30 and 45 million.
3) RB: Kaderabek from Hoffenheim has been playing some good footy in Germany. 4 assists and 2 goals in 18 games is very impressive for a RB. If Hoffenheim doesn't qualify for Europe we might be able to convince him to come.
He would cost between 15 and 25 million.

We would still have to sell some of our players to make this happen.
Let's pray that the Schneiderlin to Roma rumours are true.
Surprised you don't view CM as a position needing urgent improvement.

Robert Skov's stats are insane. I notice he has no senior international caps though - who or what, other than Eriksen, is stopping him getting caps?

With the amount of players we currently have in our squad, it doesn't look likely that we're gonna splash the cash and get new players in to replace the ones that this forum deems "not good enough". What 3 positions do you think is the most important to improve, and which players would you like to see in a blue shirt?
Mine would be:
1) RW: Robert Skov from FC Copenhagen. I've been watching him for years (went to the same school as him), and he is going to be the next Christian Eriksen. He has great freekicks and is currently the top scorer in the Danish Superliga despite playing as a RM.
2) ST: Sebastien Haller from Frankfurt has been playing well for the last to seasons in Germany. 11 goals and 8 assists in 21 games is very impressive for a 24-year-old. He definitely won't come cheap but he's young, tall, strong and would fit into the team nicely imo.
3) RB: Kaderabek from Hoffenheim has been playing some good footy in Germany. 4 assists and 2 goals in 18 games is very impressive for a RB. If Hoffenheim doesn't qualify for Europe we might be able to convince him to come.

I don’t know much about them players, but I do think we will have money to spend, obviously we need to shift a lot out as well, but last summer it was the same doom and gloom that there would be no money.

And we still managed to spend quite a bit, I don’t really see an issue when it comes to the summer.

Mine would be:

@MarcelsGoat

Status
Not open for further replies.