Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thats who im on about (never seen him but a few on here mentioned him).

What boy at leeds?

@Armel

Only seen him once myself; tall winger but played up front; seemed fast and quite powerful.

Long ago since I've seen him play. He's insanely fast and very skilful (sometimes a bit too much; always dribbling and doesn't want to give the ball to a team mate), was the next best thing for a while at RSCA's youth setup. They used to call him the corkscrew, because when a game was locked they relied on him to unlock the situation. The issue at Anderlecht was that he is one of those players with a manual (late in training etc...), and Weiler at the time couldn't control him. So he got sent on a bit of an odyssey and he says he has matured now.

Apparently his current coach is very strict on him, seems to work. He was very prone to diving, didn't use to matter but apparently his current coach doesn't even whistle any more when he gets fouled in training. Eleven goals and three assists, so he's certainly performing. I'll try and catch an upcoming game.

So Goat says that Wan-Bissaka and Militao are both centre backs.

Now trying to back track...

Have you seen either of them play Goat?
He never said they play CB, Zat. We've all seen Palace play man. Wan Bissaka I'd not a great fit in Silva's system. He can get forward a bit, but that's not why he'd be expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.