Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thats who im on about (never seen him but a few on here mentioned him).

What boy at leeds?

The lad at Norwich is a real prospect. My old mans a ST ticket holder at Carrow Road and drags me along now and again. Very good going forward and has improved the defensive side of his game a lot this season. Norwich fans love him. Defo worth a punt in the summer if we could get him for under 20 million.

The lad at Norwich is a real prospect. My old mans a ST ticket holder at Carrow Road and drags me along now and again. Very good going forward and has improved the defensive side of his game a lot this season. Norwich fans love him. Defo worth a punt in the summer if we could get him for under 20 million.

I think RB will be interesting in summer as we have Coleman, Kenny and Holgate who can all play there of course.

Also theres Astley and another young RB (whose name escapes me) in the u23s and we wont want to block their progress.

I think RB will be interesting in summer as we have Coleman, Kenny and Holgate who can all play there of course.

Also theres Astley and another young RB (whose name escapes me) in the u23s and we wont want to block their progress.
I wouldn't be surprised if Holgate became the back up and Coleman/Kenny left in the summer.

I wouldn't be surprised if Holgate became the back up and Coleman/Kenny left in the summer.

Well if they fancied Holgate as a keeper surely he would still be here?

Id say Coleman is a certainty to go...Kenny and Holgate im not sure...

With the amount of players we currently have in our squad, it doesn't look likely that we're gonna splash the cash and get new players in to replace the ones that this forum deems "not good enough". What 3 positions do you think is the most important to improve, and which players would you like to see in a blue shirt?
Mine would be:
1) RW: Robert Skov from FC Copenhagen. I've been watching him for years (went to the same school as him), and he is going to be the next Christian Eriksen. He has great freekicks and is currently the top scorer in the Danish Superliga despite playing as a RM.
He would cost between 9 and 14 million.
2) ST: Sebastien Haller from Frankfurt has been playing well for the last to seasons in Germany. 11 goals and 8 assists in 21 games is very impressive for a 24-year-old. He definitely won't come cheap but he's young, tall, strong and would fit into the team nicely imo.
He would cost between 30 and 45 million.
3) RB: Kaderabek from Hoffenheim has been playing some good footy in Germany. 4 assists and 2 goals in 18 games is very impressive for a RB. If Hoffenheim doesn't qualify for Europe we might be able to convince him to come.
He would cost between 15 and 25 million.

We would still have to sell some of our players to make this happen.
Let's pray that the Schneiderlin to Roma rumours are true.

Simple difference between us and Spurs the last few years has been Daniel Levy. When Spurs sell a player they almost always seem to bank a decent wedge in return, whereas we either give players away for buttons (often taking a loss in the process) or sell our best player for a decent wedge.

We need to get better at selling the right players at the right time for the right prices.

The reason Spurs sell for a wedge is because they’re good players they’re selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.