• Richarlison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Cenk Tosun

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I turned off after 20mins when it looked like we were chasing shadows, had a headache so went to my bed instead and I wake up to another goal via set piece. At what point does Marco tell himself it's not working, ridiculous now.

Have to laugh at the desperation of those muppets on Twitter saying it was an excellent performance. We didn’t threaten at all and on another day would have shipped 4 or 5. City missed 3 sitters and had numerous goalmouth scrambles. Yet another toothless display but at least Tom got to show off his energy levels

It was a much improved performance from Saturday but I don't recall us having a shot on target. We sustained City and limited them but I always felt at 1-0 they knew they had enough. We need a striker. I was pleased with the reaction and pleased that the crowd stayed behind the team. In the end it was an important night for City. I hope we show up against Liverpool

Only one shot on target at home, another goal conceded from a set piece. Yes it's Man City they're a top side I was pleased with the competitive edge we put in the midfield at times and higher up the pitch in phases winning the ball back however giving away the cheap fouls around the edge of the box proves costly again.

Davies & Kenny both played ok. I just think we are really lacking in the final third also. Walcott didn't hide last night like against Wolves but almost every time he got on the ball he ran into someone or gave it away cheaply.

Just fear on Saturday at Watford all the attention is going to be on Silvas & Richarlisons return and the atmosphere could be quite toxic. Digne did well to pull Richarlison away from another square up quickly before that escalated.

Jim Beglins co commentary was embarrassing very critical of the Everton crowd for the first 25-30 mins someone should tell him that's what it's been like all season. But then again what would you expect from a kopite?

All very well putting in a shift in a game like this in which expectations range from low to nil, but how about pulling out all the stops in matches that are more winnable than this? Which, come to think of it, is pretty much all the other games. Prepare to battle it out with the likes of Watford and we actually get a result.

Happy with the result, however where has that effort and performance been for the last 2 months?

I haven't seen us press an opponents back line since the derby. Just shows the little no marks turn up when they want.

Just shows they play for themselves and not the fans.

I turned off after 20mins when it looked like we were chasing shadows, had a headache so went to my bed instead and I wake up to another goal via set piece. At what point does Marco tell himself it's not working, ridiculous now.
He won't mate because that'd be admitting he was wrong and he appears to be very determined to stick to his guns, even though it is clearly to the detriment of the club. That ought to be the reason he falls on his sword, but unfortunately we have, as usual, a large portion of the fanbase who are happy to see us float around midtable and put in some effort every one in 15 games.

This game should hopefully have given Silva some clues to what's gone wrong

Kenny needs to start ahead of Coleman

Sigurdsson slows things down to a crawl and doesn't offer enough

Pickford can't command his area at set pieces

We need to wipe the slate clean and start again with set pieces, even if it means bringing somebody new in to help sort it.

This game should hopefully have given Silva some clues to what's gone wrong

Kenny needs to start ahead of Coleman

Sigurdsson slows things down to a crawl and doesn't offer enough

Pickford can't command his area at set pieces

We need to wipe the slate clean and start again with set pieces, even if it means bringing somebody new in to help sort it.

Totally agree with this.
We also need a new goalkeeping coach to teach Pickford when to come off his line for corners and free kicks

Come on mate, don't be ridiculous. You know why a section of our fan base wanted us not to win last night.
I do know. If we had a couple of games left and were safe I mite not be bothered as much cos I hate the rs and their deluded fans as much as anyone. But looking at our run in I wonder where our next win is coming from. Is 33 points enough to keep us up. Call me pessimistic but I'm a blue so that's what I am. I didn't want Silva but get safe write this season off regroup and then give him till Xmas and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.