• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Giving Silva time is the only way we will know if he’s good enough or not, as long as we are not in any danger then I think we should give him until January at least.

I’m just as unhappy as anyone on here but sacking managers regular will only end up us going down the Sunderland/Villa route.

Who do we get if we do sack him?? Then the new guy comes in and doesn’t fancy Pickford /Mina etc who are on long contracts, where does it all end??? IMO we have more chance of getting relegated than making the CL if we keep doing this.

Time for Silva to get radical and change the formation and try some new ideas or he's dead meat because Brands
will not back him with new cash or maybe not too much new cash.

Its not good enough changing Davies for Gana or Tosun for Calvert-Lewin. Drop Gilfi for a bit and try a quicker, more mobile 10
like Bernard, Richarlison, Lookman or even that fraud, Walcott. Two up-front and maybe three at the back. Its solution time because the
old answers and like-up do not work and have not really worked.

Giving Silva time is the only way we will know if he’s good enough or not, as long as we are not in any danger then I think we should give him until January at least.

I’m just as unhappy as anyone on here but sacking managers regular will only end up us going down the Sunderland/Villa route.

Who do we get if we do sack him?? Then the new guy comes in and doesn’t fancy Pickford /Mina etc who are on long contracts, where does it all end??? IMO we have more chance of getting relegated than making the CL if we keep doing this.

That’s why Brands, as a director of football will take care of the transfer matters, and to make sure this is in the same flow from last summer onwards.

It has been proved MS is not good enough when we can’t beat dross and even lost to them at home. That’s why this will cause him his job.

We need proven managers now not `this guy done ok with Wigan` who were relegated or `this guy done ok with Hull` who were relegated. Proven top level managers, if you dont ask you wont get.

I think Simeone would suit Everton down to the ground and I`m sure he might want a crack at the PL at some point.

Zidane, Mourinho, Conte, Wenger, Moyes are out of work. Mancini current coach of Italy, could we tempt him? I`m sure we could tempt Benitez from Newcastle and all the unrest up there!

Others who are well thought of and achieved are Laurent Blanc, Philip Cocu, Vincenzo Montella, Di Matteo are all also out of work. Ole Solskjaer may not have a job in the summer.......

Boyhood Everton fan Eddie Howe consistently over achieving with a team who has one of the smallest grounds/budgets in the league. Stuffed Chelsea 4-0 this week! As is the least fancied Dyche.

Plenty to choose from but your not going to get any if you don`t go for them because they are percieved to be `too good for Everton`. Nil Satis Nisi Optimum, unfortunately this has been lost to history and doesn`t really mean that much to anyone anymore. I still believe in this motto and Marco SIlva is not NSNO!

1. Silva is the coach. It’s his duty to fix this. Fat Sam had no problem at defending setpieces last season with the same if not worse players. There is absolutely no excuse to concede through setpieces for about 16 times this season (up to this moment). And 8 months into his tenure, nothing has improved.

2. A good coach needs to make the most out of his squad not holding his arms up. You may pack it up with 3cm and not pushing your full backs high up the pitch all the time when it doesn’t work. What have you seen from him?

3. It’s Silva’s duty to get them attack effectively. That’s why he is employed. I tell you what it doesn’t work that’s why we draw Huddersfield, Watford and Newcastle, and beaten by West Ham, Leicester and Wolves at home.

After the RS match up to now, there is no going back he won’t turn it around. It’s like Martinez’s 3rd season and some people said let’s give him more time and money.

Instead of rambling why not just admit you havent any idea?

What also makes me laugh is that everyone who blames the defence doesnt mention 3 of our defenders are Silva signings lollollol

He signed 3 players for the left side and a centre back...

The left back and centre back were out yesterday.

The other player is on loan.

If you watched the games you would see Coleman and Keane are the major problem...

Nothing will please me more than seeing the SSN yellow ticker saying this imposter has been booted.

Will be like a cup win.

Thats because every single post you make is negative and nothing constructive comes when your post continuous irelevant incessant negativity.

Is everything ok?

That’s why Brands, as a director of football will take care of the transfer matters, and to make sure this is in the same flow from last summer onwards.

It has been proved MS is not good enough when we can’t beat dross and even lost to them at home. That’s why this will cause him his job.
In 7 months you think it’s been proved he’s not good enough??

I’m not happy with him at all, but sacking him after 7 months! Nah not yet give him a chance

Instead of rambling why not just admit you havent any idea?

He signed 3 players for the left side and a centre back...

The left back and centre back were out yesterday.

The other player is on loan.

If you watched the games you would see Coleman and Keane are the major problem...

Thats because every single post you make is negative and nothing constructive comes when your post continuous irelevant incessant negativity.

Is everything ok?

Nonsense. I gave you the reasons why Silva deserves to get sack. (The inability to defend setpieces. The highline. The charging full backs. The gap between midfield and cb. The slow and crap build up play. Sideway pass pass pass pass pass. 4-2-3-1 not working and not being flexible. Crap subs when we went down. Failure to adjust things when we are behind. Failure to beat dross at home and we now even lose to them.).

What makes you think he will do better next season? Nothing to back it up there is no evidence. You barely have blind faith, believing he will come good eventually which he won’t.

In 7 months you think it’s been proved he’s not good enough??

I’m not happy with him at all, but sacking him after 7 months! Nah not yet give him a chance

I will wait for you to turn when we are smashed by the top 6 at home.

If it is not working, he should go. Why would people want Sam sacked after 6 months? You know the reason.

Nonsense. I gave you the reasons why Silva deserves to get sack. (The inability to defend setpieces. The highline. The charging full backs. The gap between midfield and cb. The slow and crap build up play. Sideway pass pass pass pass pass. 4-2-3-1 not working and not being flexible. Crap subs when we went down. Failure to adjust things when we are behind. Failure to beat dross at home and we now even lose to them.).

What makes you think he will do better next season? Nothing to back it up there is no evidence. You barely have blind faith, believing he will come good eventually which he won’t.

Youve not answered a single one of my 3 questions and instead totally ignored them and had a rant.

F-

I do want him to succeed, my faith has dwindled to the point of being meh about the whole thing.

I have asked myself, did I want rid of Martinez, Koeman and Allardyce for these types of performances and results and the honest answer is yes.

He has to give us something to go with, as it stands in my eyes we are getting worse each game.

No easy fix for Everton, it appears to be broken.

Silva is trying do his best but he is out of his depth.
I have nothing against him or the others who have tried over the last 30yrs.

The club need to hire top top managers instead of pulling the wool over the eyes of the fans.

I want the fans to demand the best managers hold the club accountable.

Youve not answered a single one of my 3 questions and instead totally ignored them and had a rant.

F-

Your blind faith will expire soon. I will remind you what you said today when he is sacked.

lol at you. Silva is the coach and he is employed by the club to change things. And now a keyboard warrior asked another keyboard warrior what can Silva do with these players!?

Status
Not open for further replies.