• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember the days when our wingers would be up the pitch hugging the touch line. Now it seems like he’s asking them position like a centre mid then tackle our full back then pass the ball straight back to them and run along side them :Blink:

We have 33 points and have a horrendous home fixture list left (apart from Burnley). We also have away fixtures vs Watford, Cardiff, Newcastle, West Ham, Fulham , Palace and Spurs. Some of the away fixtures the teams are battling to stay in the premier league and will be very difficult. We could easily end up on current form around the 40 point mark which with the players we have and the money we have spent would be absolutely ridiculous.

I think we will, 42/43 points which is sackable with the team he has at his disposal

For footballers it is their place of work. Everybody forms an opinion of their boss. Imagine going back to work every Monday morning and repeating defensive drills In training that don’t work during a match. Your opinion would soon be that this guy is a bit daft for persevering with it and probably talk about it with your colleagues.
A clean sheet is really the unexpected and we are now going to have to score 2 or 3 to get anything out of a game. He cannot change it and therefore like Bobby clown shoes needs to go. The workforce is laughing at him !!!!
This is honestly what I think might be going on. I dont get the feeling our players dislike him, I just feel like theyve lost all faith in his methods.

I’ve decided that I’m going to get my coaching badges. If a below average manager like this bloke can get jobs, engineer himself the sack and get huge payouts within 6-12 months of wherever he goes then surely I can. My achievements on fm 2012 are actually more impressive than his entire managerial career anyway. The continental Sam Allardyce.

I was prepared to give him this first season, however I’m not seeing any developing style or purpose in our play.

He’s clueless in relation to organising a defence. however he is hampered by the bunch of spineless cowards available for him to pick from.

All things considered though he’s definitely NOT the manager to take us forward. Another massive mistake from Moshiri and Kenwrong.

This isn`t gonna be popular...... Silva V BFS

Silva
Played 25
Won 9
Win Percentage 36%
Drawn 6
Lost 10
Lose Percentage 40%
Scored 36
Goals per game 1.44
Conceded 36
Conceded per game 1.44
Points 33
Points per game 1.32

Sam Allardyce
Played 24
Won 9
Win Percentage 38%
Drawn 7 Inc draws against Liverpool twice, Chelsea
Lost 8
Lose Percentage 33%
Scored 27
Goals per game 1.13
Conceded 30
Conceded per game 1.25
Points 34
Points per game 1.42
It is also worth noting BFS did not have the benefit of having Digne, Gomes, Richarlison, Zouma whilst Tosun and Walcott joined after BFS.

There's no doubt Allardyce did a 'better' job than Silva has. Under more difficult circumstances too.

Both jobs, however, were not anywhere near good enough to justify having the job here. All it means is that Allardyce is a better manager than Silva in terms of effectiveness - which he most certainly is.

I was prepared to give him this first season, however I’m not seeing any developing style or purpose in our play.

He’s clueless in relation to organising a defence. however he is hampered by the bunch of spineless cowards available for him to pick from.

All things considered though he’s definitely NOT the manager to take us forward. Another massive mistake from Moshiri and Kenwrong.

I think all of us accepted a transition season. But you have to see evidence of an actual, you know, transition!

What does he have to do now to change our minds of him?

Is it a lost cause and he just goes in the summer?

This is why I want him gone now. My concern is that he flukes a few results in the run-in and he gets another season as a result.

I'd see anything he does now as papering over some very large cracks. If he's here next season, we just waste another year.

For me, there's nothing he can do now to save his job.

I’ve decided that I’m going to get my coaching badges. If a below average manager like this bloke can get jobs, engineer himself the sack and get huge payouts within 6-12 months of wherever he goes then surely I can. My achievements on fm 2012 are actually more impressive than his entire managerial career anyway. The continental Sam Allardyce.

I have my IFA level 1 coaching certificate, which essentially verifies that I can set out cones in a straight line.

I feel my time to shine has come and I would be willing to put my name forward to replace Silva.

Status
Not open for further replies.