• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why I want him gone now. My concern is that he flukes a few results in the run-in and he gets another season as a result.

I'd see anything he does now as papering over some very large cracks. If he's here next season, we just waste another year.

For me, there's nothing he can do now to save his job.

Whats annoying is that you would think our fanbase would know the script after Martinez's final 2 seasons but some still live in some blind delusion that he's another Klopp its staggering.

I have my IFA level 1 coaching certificate, which essentially verifies that I can set out cones in a straight line.

I feel my time to shine has come and I would be willing to put my name forward to replace Silva.
I think that actually makes you overqualified when you consider some of the managers we’ve had in the past few years.

I was prepared to give him this first season, however I’m not seeing any developing style or purpose in our play.

He’s clueless in relation to organising a defence. however he is hampered by the bunch of spineless cowards available for him to pick from.

All things considered though he’s definitely NOT the manager to take us forward. Another massive mistake from Moshiri and Kenwrong.
I think all of us accepted a transition season. But you have to see evidence of an actual, you know, transition!

Agree with these, but I don’t think we can ignore just how much of a role this current crop of players are having. We’ve been told how good this lot are for ages, how often do we actually see it? Even our “better” players like Walcott, Gylfi, Richarlison, could barely create a chance in 90 minutes of football. Spineless the lot of them. Needs ripping up and starting again.

Status
Not open for further replies.