2018/19 Beni Baningime

Status
Not open for further replies.
This loan is ideal. He should get some much needed game time at a decent level. The boy can tackle just needs to develop his passing game. Ideally needs to fill out a little but he is only twenty so he's got a bit of time to finish his physical development. Maybe work on his shooting as centre midfield is one area where we've lacked goals from this season. I wish him well.

He built like a twig not fit for football at this level he will be crushed.

....I wouldn’t fancy being hit by him, fearless and certainly not like a twig.

I sometimes think he’s too brave for his own good, hence the number of injuries but he will learn not to throw himself into pointless tackles. He’s a terrific player, the type every team needs and every player wants alongside them. My doubt about him rests with his ability in possession of a football but he won’t be found wanting for attitude and competitiveness.

I think Wigan will like him and I look forward to seeing how he does via @atrottel updates.

Last edited:

I sometimes think he’s too brave for his own good, hence the number of injuries but he will learn not to throw himself into pointless tackles. He’s a terrific player, the type every team needs and every player wants alongside them. My doubt about him rests with his ability in possession of a football but he won’t be found wanting for attitude and competitiveness.

I think Wigan will like him and I look forward to seeing how he does via @atrottel updates.

Don’t get the built like a twig shouts. Gueye is built like a twig and plays that position. Kante is aswell. Weird weird shout.

Who would you prefer as your number 6 Beni or Joe Williams? I would prefer Williams for his all round game but I think with the right coaching perhaps Benincould bridge the gap given he is 2 years younger. I ask because you seem to judge a lot of things well as I'm starting to agree with you about Holgate being more of a RB than CB.

Our best move of the window I think. He really needs proper game time and just was never going to get it here. Hopefully see him back in July with a good bit of experience and a glowing report.

Who would you prefer as your number 6 Beni or Joe Williams? I would prefer Williams for his all round game but I think with the right coaching perhaps Benincould bridge the gap given he is 2 years younger. I ask because you seem to judge a lot of things well as I'm starting to agree with you about Holgate being more of a RB than CB.

...it’s a very good question. I also think Williams has more scope to his game than Baningime. He’s a big lad and is better in possession of a football. Both are ultra competitive, but Williams can actually be a bit nasty. I know Silva likes Williams and I think he’ll be involved in first team pre-season.

The fearless and combatitive way both lads play is probably a contributing factor to the injuries they pick up.

...it’s a very good question. I also think Williams has more scope to his game than Baningime. He’s a big lad and is better in possession of a football. Both are ultra competitive, but Williams can actually be a bit nasty. I know Silva likes Williams and I think he’ll be involved in first team pre-season.

The fearless and combatitive way both lads play is probably a contributing factor to the injuries they pick up.

In a double 6 they could be partners but don't think many on here would like it! Joe Parkinson was the same and he is one of my all time favourite players.

Joe Williams is 2 years older than Tom Davies, so in all likelihood will never play a meaningful game for Everton.

Joe Williams is 2 years older than Tom Davies, so in all likelihood will never play a meaningful game for Everton.

I think he avoids injuries this summer he will be in and around the squad pre season from there he will either flourish or flounder he strikes me as a winner so I can see him making it. If we make 7th this season and its enough for Europa he could be involved in the early games. People wrote Leon Osman off and he made it after some bad injuries and a loan move.

Status
Not open for further replies.