2018/19 Beni Baningime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame he hasn't had more opportunities this season because I think there's a player there. Hope he smashes it for Wigan and comes back in the summer having proven he can be a real option.

Too raw and inexperienced, in my opinion. Going to Wigan is a great decision.... let's hope he can get stronger and gain valuable experience

It was reported recently, Silva wouldn't play him because since he made his debut he had been bouncing round FF with a big time attitude. He has been told to pack it in -
Makes sense, no game time and now shifted out on loan
Haha, what you mean is about six pages back someone on GOT , who presumably you don’t know, said that somebody he works with, who presumably you don’t know either, had this on good authority from somebody with links with the RS, who I’m presuming you don’t know or you’d have mentioned it. “ Makes sense “ eh!

Joe Williams is 2 years older than Tom Davies, so in all likelihood will never play a meaningful game for Everton.

He's just turned 22. Most players don't hit their prime 'til 25+. Why are we writing him off 3 years before that?

Lads Joe Williams is 22 and hes never played for our first team, im sorry but he aint ever making it here.

No mate

It was reported recently, Silva wouldn't play him because since he made his debut he had been bouncing round FF with a big time attitude. He has been told to pack it in -

Makes sense, no game time and now shifted out on loan

Source??

Haha, what you mean is about six pages back someone on GOT , who presumably you don’t know, said that somebody he works with, who presumably you don’t know either, had this on good authority from somebody with links with the RS, who I’m presuming you don’t know or you’d have mentioned it. “ Makes sense “ eh!

What BL said. Standard unsubstantiated rumours that get spread around with no evidence to back it up, but people accept without question.

Harry Winks was in a similar position.
Good. So we're at 1. Otherwise known as the exception that proves the rule.

It's not like it happens all the time.

If you aren't getting into the team by 22 it's usually very unlikely that they will stick with players until they're 25 when they have barely made a handful of appearances for the first team in that time.

Good. So we're at 1. Otherwise known as the exception that proves the rule.

It's not like it happens all the time.

If you aren't getting into the team by 22 it's usually very unlikely that they will stick with players until they're 25 when they have barely made a handful of appearances for the first team in that time.

You asked, I gave an example. I’m not saying it’s going to happen.

You asked, I gave an example. I’m not saying it’s going to happen.
I asked how many and you provided one example. Hardly convincing evidence that Premier League clubs will stick by 22 year old players who aren't getting into the first team in the hopes that they will suddenly be good enough at 25.

And of course that goes without mentioning that Winks who is 23 now has been starting league matches for the last 3 seasons unlike Williams so he doesn't even meet the criteria I outlined in the question.

It simply doesn't happen.

I asked how many and you provided one example. Hardly convincing evidence that Premier League clubs will stick by 22 year old players who aren't getting into the first team in the hopes that they will suddenly be good enough at 25.

And of course that goes without mentioning that Winks who is 23 now has been starting league matches for the last 3 seasons unlike Williams so he doesn't even meet the criteria I outlined in the question.

Oh wait, thought you were talking about Beni not Williams, never mind. It's rare but I think Silva seems a fan from comments in pre-season. Let's just see what happens in the Summer eh?

Kane also, was 21 or 22 when he played his first game for Tottenham IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.