2018/19 Beni Baningime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good move for him this
Yeah.

Wasn't paying much attention to the TDD and missed this. I assume he's been injured for a while so he needs game time. Thought he was going to be competing with Callum Connolly but see he has now gone to Bolton.

Hopefully he will do well there. I have high hopes for this lad. For me he is the best of all the lads that have come through our academy.

? What attitude is this?

It was reported recently, Silva wouldn't play him because since he made his debut he had been bouncing round FF with a big time attitude. He has been told to pack it in -
Makes sense, no game time and now shifted out on loan

Depends what happens with Silva

He apparently has been keeping regular tabs on him and has big plans for him next season

If Silva stays then Williams has a chance
Williams loan is going great tbh mate. It started off well but fans comments haven't been very complimentary and he hasn't played a minute since the turn of the year despite being fully fit. Callum Connolly going there for the rest of the season will only increase competition for midfield places, albeit Connolly can also play across the back 4.

where has this come from? i would be staggered if williams has much, if any involvement with the 1st team next season

The Guardian did a "loan watch" article about a month or two ago

Williams was praised in it and it was revealed that Silva really likes him, so watch this space really

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...-loan-faring-part-one-arsenal-to-huddersfield

Joe Williams, 21, Bolton: Williams has started all but Bolton’s first league match, and Phil Parkinson has described him as “a great all-round midfield player” who “is confident and good on the ball”. Silva has spoken of his admiration and a return to the first-team fold at Everton is not out of the question.

Last edited:
The Guardian did a "loan watch" article about a month ago

Williams got tonnes of praise in it and it was revealed that Silva really likes him, so watch this space really

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...-loan-faring-part-one-arsenal-to-huddersfield

Joe Williams, 21, Bolton: Williams has started all but Bolton’s first league match, and Phil Parkinson has described him as “a great all-round midfield player” who “is confident and good on the ball”. Silva has spoken of his admiration and a return to the first-team fold at Everton is not out of the question.

...Silva says he wants him involved in the summer pre-season. I’ve been a big fan since I watched him as a 16 year old against Manchester United’s Anderson, who was coming back after injury. He’s ultra competitive, verging on being a bit nasty at times. His injuries are probably linked to him being fearless, but he’s a big lad now and decent in possession.

...Silva says he wants him involved in the summer pre-season. I’ve been a big fan since I watched him as a 16 year old against Manchester United’s Anderson, who was coming back after injury. He’s ultra competitive, verging on being a bit nasty at times. His injuries are probably linked to him being fearless, but he’s a big lad now and decent in possession.

Yeah everything I've heard suggests that Silva wants to give him a chance

That being said, if Silva gets turfed then it'll all be for naught

Shame he hasn't had more opportunities this season because I think there's a player there. Hope he smashes it for Wigan and comes back in the summer having proven he can be a real option.

Status
Not open for further replies.