2018/19 Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we get good money I’m not bothered If we wait till the summer
But I would sell and play Beni for the rest of the season. And I’m. Not joking
Yeah get rid of the best tackler we have and put in a kid who has barely seen PL ....let alone has experience in it....great idea. No, just no. If Gana wants a move in the Summer and we can replace with a younger, better version (some ask) then let's do it.
In January ?? We would have to be mental.

Tonight's news is BVB opens the door for Weigl but only for a sale, not a loan. In that case we can assume they would have to give up on Gueye.

He came on at 4-1. I mean if youre gonna be pedantic about it, he went off when we were losing to Watford and we got a last minute goal there as well.
You can adjust the numbers as you please the overall point will stand. The goal difference is worse when he isn't playing.

The games against top teams don't change either. So the evidence there is still overwhelming as to his importance.

Yeah get rid of the best tackler we have and put in a kid who has barely seen PL ....let alone has experience in it....great idea. No, just no. If Gana wants a move in the Summer and we can replace with a younger, better version (some ask) then let's do it.
In January ?? We would have to be mental.
This is the only chance for us to get top dollar for him, PSG won’t be interested come the summer and none of the other big teams around Europe are interested.

If he doesn’t go in January, we will be stuck with him and we will have another player who at 32 will be picking a big wage and not in the team

Status
Not open for further replies.