2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
They dont exist. Apparently. All other GKs are worse or no better than Pickford. Hard to believe, but that's what I've been told. :coffee:

No ones said that Dave, we all agree we need a competitive back up for Jordan, that's on Brands to look for. The lad's head has been all over the shop since the Derby but he's not been helped at times by the back line switching off at set plays, 3 of Spurs goals were resultant from this, as was the goal today (which in itself came from a brainless gift of a free kick concedes by Mina)

They dont exist. Apparently. All other GKs are worse or no better than Pickford. Hard to believe, but that's what I've been told. :coffee:

But yet the names you come out with have been beyond a joke.

I’d be tempted to look at Butland again. I’m not sure how he’s been doing with Stoke though. But he’s who I wanted before Pickford.

But yet the names you come out with have been beyond a joke.

I’d be tempted to look at Butland again. I’m not sure how he’s been doing with Stoke though. But he’s who I wanted before Pickford.

Stoke are down in 14th in the Championship, he's played 26 times in the league conceding 31 but also keeping 10 clean sheets

Unless you have a proper scouting network and are willing to traipse up and down the country looking at lower league games (and you think there would surely be someone willing with all the £££ sloshing around) then you aren't going to uncover a diamond...have you seen the clip of HK of how he was made aware of NS?
No mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.