2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might wanna give a 24 year old international keeper who last season was player of the year, young player of the year and player’s player of the year, a bit of a chance to learn and develop.

His distribution and command of the area definitely need to improve, but reckon I’d rather him improve them with us.

Might wanna give a 24 year old international keeper who last season was player of the year, young player of the year and player’s player of the year, a bit of a chance to learn and develop.

His distribution and command of the area definitely need to improve, but reckon I’d rather him improve them with us.

Hmmm you make a good point here - we really should have sold him in the summer while his stock was high

Doubt many would disagree,but there were comments early on that he was already the new Southall.

So six defenders let the ball go over their heads giving the striker a free header a yard out and pickford makes a sensational reaction save but he's to blame? lollollol

Not sure some of you have even footballed.

Never change GOT.
Not exactly what happened here, but any ball that lands on a head from a yard out should be dealt with by the keeper...

Status
Not open for further replies.