Transfer Rumour Aaron Ramsey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to see more and more players do this.

Fees are so bonkers now, they know when on a free they can command a daft salary/signing on fee.
The club won't be able to shift player on though ?
I'm thinking of Sanchez at United. £400k a week and its just not happening for him.
No one will match that.

The club won't be able to shift player on though ?
I'm thinking of Sanchez at United. £400k a week and its just not happening for him.
No one will match that.

But that's another point entirely. Sanchez as a free agent gets that £400k plus millions in signing on fees.

It's now in the interests of the better players more than ever to sit on their hands and not renew a contract.

Someone read my thread and then asked Silva the question at the presser today lol

After Barry-McCarthy were in form we haven't settled on a good midfield, and especially one of them who is a driving forward type of player. Davies could be that, but I can't work out yet if he is an attacking, defensive box to box or something else. Ramsey rumour is a bit of fun. Let's see in January

There are three top-tier central midfielders that are all available on a free next summer, they are Ramsey, Fabregas and Hector Herrera. We should try our best to get at least one of them. All of then will be after massive wages, but getting them on a free saves us loads of money, even if we offered them 250k a week.

Fabregas is not a bad idea at all. None of the top 6 will want him, and he wont' be able to sign for anyone like Juve, Bayern, Barcelona or PSG. He's not ready for China or USA. ...where do all the elite rejects go? Come home to Goodison Cesc!

But that's another point entirely. Sanchez as a free agent gets that £400k plus millions in signing on fees.

It's now in the interests of the better players more than ever to sit on their hands and not renew a contract.
It’s a risk for them too though. Injury or a dip in form due to age increase or whatever else and they’re then leaving millions in the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.