2018/19 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.

image.jpeg

We are not worthy

Of all our new comers he is the one I want to see play most. I am hoping Mina comes in and immediately has a positive effect in making scoring against us very difficult I want to see Gomez spraying passes all over the pitch.

Bernard was the player I couldn’t wait to see but then it was Gomes , I’ve watched both of them before they arrived and there’s real talent there .

Bernard was the player I couldn’t wait to see but then it was Gomes , I’ve watched both of them before they arrived and there’s real talent there .

Bernard worried me in that he is so small, I was concerned the physical nature of the Previous League would not suit him . Having seen him skip past two defenders last week I think he may be all right. What impressed me most was that he gets his head up and looks. We have had enough players who think getting past a defender is enough and then just aimlessly brows. Bernard looks like he can pick out a player. I think Gomez has the same vision. Hopefully we will see it happen soon.

If he plays like Dembele for a couple of years, we'll be quids in.
He doesn’t play like Dembele.

I’m always a bit surprised how many folks on here don’t watch other leagues and thus haven’t seen some of these guys play. Is it just not on TV? La Liga is pretty much the best league in the world and is on quite often in the states.

He doesn’t play like Dembele.

I’m always a bit surprised how many folks on here don’t watch other leagues and thus haven’t seen some of these guys play. Is it just not on TV? La Liga is pretty much the best league in the world and is on quite often in the states.

Not everyone has the free time to watch lots of football mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.