Transfer Rumour Samir Nasri

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Thanks.

We have become a walk in health centre for the afflicted with the added bonus that they get paid mega bucks for being fixed.

Fit, healthy and drug free players that are able to actually earn their extortionate wages only please blues. No more free rides please. Sick of it now.

Owen Hargreaves during last nights commentary said that both Philip lahm & David Alaba were loaned out on 2 year loans by Bayern. I never knew this and was surprised that pretty much the best fullback in my lifetime & one of the worlds best current full backs had both had to follow that path to make it to the top.

Unfortunately the modern game with the 24/7 scrutiny & social media discussing every detail means we follow every inch of a players progression or lack of.

It possibly too late to loan dowell out for 2 years as he was rumoured to have only signed his new deal based upon not going out on Loan but perhaps we could start to try & follow suit as we get better.

If at the start of last season we had loaned dowell out for 2 years to a carefully selected clubs then I think it’s probable his progression would be much greater.

I’d probably try & send him to Germany if possible seems to work.

..interesting. I don’t think it’s ‘one size fits all’ and you have to look at individuals. Also, a youngster goes on a two year loan and by the time he comes back his contract might be up, meaning he can go where he wants and the parent club miss out.

I’m on record as wanting to keep Dowell here last season. I think he’d have been a valuable player in the first half of last season when we’d have answered a lot of the questions we’re still asking.

Depending on loads of factors beyond the scope of mere mortals on here I’d be fairly happy with this , I think at first glance the squad would be stronger with him in than without so I can’t see an issue personally.

Edit : just read it’s rubbish , so moving on

Don't want this player. We don't want over the hill has beens with baggage. I remember Walter Smith bringing in that sort of player, and see what happened to him!

Status
Not open for further replies.