Not open for further replies.
Just to play devils advocate:

4-1-3-2

Pickford

Coleman. Keane. Mina or Zouma Digne

Gomes or Gana

Walcott. Siggy. Bernard

Richarlison. New CF

Reverting to 4-2-3-1 for tricky away games.

Pickford

Coleman. Keane. Mina or Zouma. Digne

Gomes or Gana. Siggy

Walcott. Bernard. Richarlison

New CF

Last edited:
I was wary over his work rate as I heard Tim vickory say it was his downfall.. Vickory is normally bang on regards South Americans.

He's been proved wrong.. So far..

Don't know if it's been posted but officially Bernard's brilliant linking run and cross to the far post for Richarlison, won't count as an assist for Bernard.
I mean what more do you have to do for an assist ?
The premier league have decreed in their wisdom that because Scmeichel got a slight touch to the ball in flights it negates it as an assist. Who the hell is on these panels, stealing money.

Schmeichel's touch didn't exactly make the ball change direction did it, I agree with you. Ah well, some will say assist, others won't, we'll remember the fantastic play, goal and win and that's the most important thing.

I just fear so much he's got a long term injury coming as soon as he starts impressing. I sure do hope not.

Just to play devils advocate:

4-1-3-2

Pickford

Coleman. Keane. Mina or Zouma Digne

Gomes or Gana

Walcott. Siggy. Bernard

Richarlison. New CF

Reverting to 4-2-3-1 for tricky away games.

Pickford

Coleman. Keane. Mina or Zouma. Digne

Gomes or Gana. Siggy

Walcott. Bernard. Richarlison

New CF

Think that first team may be too attacking haha but id love to see teams try and defend against it.

wad he say lid?
Said he won't survive in the prem. Think he came out after his first season and said he was wrong.

In dact, here's the quote..
"Of the signing, Vickery says: "He does not have the quality, the pace or the physicality to survive in the Premier League."

Schmeichel's touch didn't exactly make the ball change direction did it, I agree with you. Ah well, some will say assist, others won't, we'll remember the fantastic play, goal and win and that's the most important thing.

I just fear so much he's got a long term injury coming as soon as he starts impressing. I sure do hope not.

I know what you mean, he's only small with a slight build, fast skillfull and that will annoy the hell out of the big grocks trying to defend against him. Hope he gets the protection he deserves from our ref's.

Status
Not open for further replies.