2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll learn from the pen, it was stupid but if it goes in everyone goes 'what a pen' etc.

I think he needs to learn how to play the game with defenders as he always gets targeted. He needs to learn when to shield and when to go down.

His decision making is open to debate,his ability is there for all to see,Unfortunately so is his knack of hitting the deck,could of had 2 yellows on another day,needs a kick up the arse for that side of his game,imo.

I’ve not seen it again but was a really arrogant way of taking a pen? It looked at the game like he just tried to do the old stuttery run up and once the keeper didn’t commit he just leathered it and got it all wrong. If anything he looked Unconfident rather than cocky.

Can’t blame Richarlison for this but he does need to grow up. Silly fouls and bookings (red card against Bournemouth) and now stupid cocky penalties.

Full of class this lad but needs to mature quickly!

Evertonisation almost complete.
And any resistance he might put up is totally futile. In fairness to the lad, he seems to realise this and has succumbed to the inexorable inevitable with a minimum of resistance. Soon, he will be a true, bona fide member of..... 'the people's club'.

I’m probably just old fashioned, but I think they should just take a run up and hit it. What are those stupid runs meant to achieve anyway? Is it really just for show or do they think it gives them an advantage?
I’m not saying he was wrong to do it, I just don’t understand them

I’m probably just old fashioned, but I think they should just take a run up and hit it. What are those stupid runs meant to achieve anyway? Is it really just for show or do they think it gives them an advantage?
I’m not saying he was wrong to do it, I just don’t understand them

It’s the younger generation of footballers trying to look good. Pogba does it along with others. Many a time it comes of you look great but other times it fails and as a fan it can be so frustrating

It’s the younger generation of footballers trying to look good. Pogba does it along with others. Many a time it comes of you look great but other times it fails and as a fan it can be so frustrating

It’s all about looking cool , I bet bolasie does a sick run up. I also bet his pen would be gash

Status
Not open for further replies.