2018/19 Kurt Zouma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like him uncomplicated.... towards the end he shouted Zouma. And headed the ball miles away. As the crowd was quiet everyone heard irt and kinda chuckled at his authoritive call

that's amazing haha, cant wait to see him and Mina scoring headers from the other teams goal kicks

Reminds me a lot of Sakho in the way he moves. All his actions are quite exaggerated and he looks a bit awkward. Him and Holgate did well though against a pair of absolute yard dogs up front.
Saw him a few times for Chelsea and he seems to have bulked up a bit,looked a bit ponderous last night,when at Chelsea he look more mobile.

Exactly, would it have been racist is you called Gravesen, Carsley or vice versa.

PR brigrade get a grip
The fan who kept calling him Yobo reminds me of me at the match a couple of years ago. I think that the rapper, Stormzy, is the spit of Lukaku and I often used to shout out thing's like "come on Stormzy". That's not being racist. He just looks like the guy and at the time I thought it was funny. Well I think so anyway;).

The fan who kept calling him Yobo reminds me of me at the match a couple of years ago. I think that the rapper, Stormzy, is the spit of Lukaku and I often used to shout out thing's like "come on Stormzy". That's not being racist. He just looks like the guy and at the time I thought it was funny. Well I think so anyway;).

stormzy-romelu-01.jpg

Exactly, would it have been racist is you called Gravesen, Carsley or vice versa.

PR brigrade get a grip

It's quite similar to when someone describes another person as being black and someone else says that's racist.

The irony is that the statement calling out racism is the racist one. They're injecting negative meaning where there isn't any.

Status
Not open for further replies.