2018/19 Kurt Zouma

Status
Not open for further replies.
A gentleman near me called him Yobo all game.

Couple of lads and a girl behind me thought If was Mina for the first 5-10 mins , until I pointed out it wasn’t .

Thought he looked solid enough , certainly something to build on . Nothing dramatic but a reasonable performance.

When I was in the under 12s our home games were played on a mud heap, usually the day after the first team - we were crap and never scored many goals as it was a struggle to get the ball out of the mud. We had a player called Hughie - who shouted his name for a ball that dropped just outside their box. He leathered it into the net and we all celebrated like mad only for the ref to give a free kick for not shouting a name thinking he’d shouted “you” instead.
He wouldn’t change his mind either. As if anyone would shout “you”’anyway.

Reminds me a lot of Sakho in the way he moves. All his actions are quite exaggerated and he looks a bit awkward. Him and Holgate did well though against a pair of absolute yard dogs up front.

Reminds me a lot of Sakho in the way he moves. All his actions are quite exaggerated and he looks a bit awkward. Him and Holgate did well though against a pair of absolute yard dogs up front.

Thought he looked a little clumsy last night, hoping that's just lack of game time. But at the same time nice to see an Everton defender look imposing and dominant in the air. Pacy as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.