Match Thread Bournemouth vs Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get a grip.

It's three games in.

We have never won there in the league. They have won more points from losing positions than any other team.

Honestly, go for a walk or something. Calm down. It'll come. Some silly mistakes cost us. We need to iron those out, one way or the other.
Genuinely laughable attitude from you lol

We’ve never won there so we never will lollollol

Well watched MOTD and boy am I peed off. True Richarlison had to be sent of because that sort of contact cannot be made no matter how little. But Smith also made the most of it all along happen he wanted our man off so set out to do that.
If he had not illegally stopped Walcott that could have been a third goal.

Genuinely laughable attitude from you lol

We’ve never won there so we never will lollollol

No, not at all.

We should have won yesterday. I won't dispute that. It's annoying we didn't. But it's not like we've ever found that place easy to go to, for whatever reason.

I'd say what's more laughable is writing off the team because of it, which is what you're doing.

We're three games into a season that is all about change, on and off the pitch. Three games.

No, not at all.

We should have won yesterday. I won't dispute that. It's annoying we didn't. But it's not like we've ever found that place easy to go to, for whatever reason.

I'd say what's more laughable is writing off the team because of it, which is what you're doing.

We're three games into a season that is all about change, on and off the pitch. Three games.
When did I write the team off?

I stated I think the manager was naive yesterday, that is all.

Edit: apologies, I thought you quoted my other post, I don’t mean to make it seem like I was blaming the team, I thought it was down to game management from Silva yesterday.

Sorry for snapping as well, just hate the negativity. We're all annoyed. And we need to cut out these mistakes.

But it's the start of a long process and there will be bumps on the road.
I apologise too mate. These little draws and mistakes give me horrible memories of the first Martinez season, where such small margins like turning a few of those draws into wins could’ve got us into the Champions League

Sorry for snapping as well, just hate the negativity. We're all annoyed. And we need to cut out these mistakes.

But it's the start of a long process and there will be bumps on the road.
I'm not usually as positive as you are, and I was fuming yesterday with the team and the ref, but we have 2 big imposing international CB's to come in, Gomes to hopefully help midfield passes punch forward, and a creative trickster in Bernard (plus a decent LB to gradually take over Baines' mantle), so I can't help but be positive. We've clearly been better in all these games, and should have 9 point. Fine margins, but once sorted- I think we'll fly. I'm not arsed about league finish this year so much as we have a young team which will get stronger together, and would love Silva to target the league cup (as it's the only top flight domestic trophy we haven't got).

I apologise too mate. These little draws and mistakes give me horrible memories of the first Martinez season, where such small margins like turning a few of those draws into wins could’ve got us into the Champions League
Yes blues! Best to sort these fine margins early doors, and we have at least the personnel to come in also.

I'm not usually as positive as you are, and I was fuming yesterday with the team and the ref, but we have 2 big imposing international CB's to come in, Gomes to hopefully help midfield passes punch forward, and a creative trickster in Bernard (plus a decent LB to gradually take over Baines' mantle), so I can't help but be positive. We've clearly been better in all these games, and should have 9 point. Fine margins, but once sorted- I think we'll fly. I'm not arsed about league finish this year so much as we have a young team which will get stronger together, and would love Silva to target the league cup (as it's the only top flight domestic trophy we haven't got).
True, but I do not want to be in position at the end of the season with thoughts "with two points from wolwerhampton and bournemouth....". This kind of game is must win when you're two up with such game flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.