Match Thread Bournemouth vs Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baines showing his Jageilka. Way off the pace today. The penalty yes the penalty changed the whole game. Glad for the point away but this game showed a lot today. Tom has to think forward and quit putting team mates under pressure. I love the guy but he stunk it up today. Aggrevited losing the three. Still not their yet.

Oh don't be an Adam Smith.

Surely the poster needs to apologize for saying something stupid and then we all move on?

The whole trying to defend what was posted ain't helping though to be fair...

Ha ha, struggled for a while to think who Adam Smith was then!
How long do you think before the apology arrives, think it’s more likely he’ll dig the hole deeper first!

Still looks like we've no leadership on the field. Keane is lying dead on the pitch and the players are doing keepie uppies in the middle of the field and nobody even near him for support.
First thing you’re told as a player is too stay away from anything like that. You just get in the way and prevent important work.

I don’t think the mistakes were only Baines”s fault, our midfield never got a look in all game, Davies wasn’t great and I’m not convinced Tosun is ever going to scare a defense. I think in the end we were lucky to get a point

Probert has shown today he is never ever a premier league ref
He's not even Sunday league. It's astonishing the standard of reffing in the premier league. Supposedly the best league in the world. It's absolutely diabolical the vast majority of the time. The odd game you get a good ref performance you hear about it from every pundit because it's so rare.

We have to be realistic, everyone knew we needed new defenders, we have brought them in, they just need to play now. When we are at our strongest 3 out of that back four won't play. One of the defensive central midfield won't play. Those changes will make a considerable difference to us.
We need time to adjust to Silva and for the new players to come in. Unbeaten after three games, two away from home is good enough, 6 goals scored is also good, 5 conceded not so good.

Do we start the process of looking for a new young right back to take over Coleman in the coming years ?

I respectfully disagree.

Don't think he has been very good at all. His legs have gone as much as Jagielka's.

If he doesn't make that mistake we win the game comortably.

He should be nowhere near a team with aspirations of getting in the top 6.

Sorry for snapping.

He hasn't been a 'liability for years', though.

Do I think he should be starting every game? No, not at all. And the manager agrees.

But, Digne will need time.

Baines made a mistake today. He won't be playing on Wednesday and he may not play next Saturday either. If he doesn't he can have no complaints. Equally so, if he stays in the side I won't be massively concerned, yet. Because as I've said, Digne will need a bit of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.