Match Thread Wolves v Everton, Sat 11/8/18 17:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
3-1 or 3-2 to Wolves whilst Keane, Jags and Schnerderlin are in the side.

I would actually rather Alladyce as Manager than Silva for this one off game as would rather try nick a scrappy 1-1 / 1-0 result than be attacking and get done.

3-1 or 3-2 to Wolves whilst Keane, Jags and Schnerderlin are in the side.

I would actually rather Alladyce as Manager than Silva for this one off game as would rather try nick a scrappy 1-1 / 1-0 result than be attacking and get done.
Keane and Jags would not be able to keep a clean sheet to nick a 1-0 win. We may as well go gung ho, and just try to outscore them.

Keane and Jags would not be able to keep a clean sheet to nick a 1-0 win. We may as well go gung ho, and just try to outscore them.

If we had Lukaku or the like in the side I agree but think without Bernard and Gomes we'll lack in quality going forward.

Gutted we didnt bring in another CF would have loved a move for a Batshuyai / Dolberg.

Just thought I would come and give some insight on what to expect on Saturday . First of all well done on your transfer business as you seem to have made some very decent exciting signings along with ourselves . May take a month or so for new players to fully bed in but I’m sure they will be great additions in the long run .

On to the game it self Saturday . You have been unlucky to catch us at just the wrong time . Yes we have made a fair few signings ourselves but most of these were loans , made permanent playing for us in our championship title winning season . I have no doubt Costa , jota , and jiminez will cause all sorts of problems to your back line , so who ever plays in defence is going to seriously need to be switched on . Best way to beat us is by upsetting our passing style and be in our faces . If you let us play I can see us controlling the game and smashing 3 + goals past your keeper . our defence was the best in the championship last season, with the back 3 that will most likely start sat. Dont have much concern there , apart from hoping that our cbs can make the step up and continue from where they left off last season . I think it should be a good attacking game , where both teams should be able to get on the score sheet , so think it will come down to who can score the most goals . I like your boy Tosun upfront as he seems to know where the back of the net is , which is vital in this league . My prediction 3-1 wolves with the crowd in full force . Good luck for sat and the rest of the season. utw :)

Big boy league for Wolves now. People will actually be watching this on tv. Make a bad start and promoted teams start looking down to where they were winning. Don't bottle it Wolves.

Be careful, don't want Wolves to be asset stripped after a single season. Gonna be messy...

Lets at least have a go at them Everton...OK some of the new boys wont be available but show some intent and passion....going for 2-2 or 3-2 either way..;)

Gomes or mina wont be anywhere near the squad. Bernard on bench along side digne id say.

Pickford

Coleman
Jags
Keane
Baines

Gana
Morgan

Walcott
Siggy
Richarlison

Cenk

Bench;

Stek
Digne
Oumer
Davies
Dowell
Bernard
Kenny

Gomes or mina wont be anywhere near the squad. Bernard on bench along side digne id say.

Pickford

Coleman
Jags
Keane
Baines

Gana
Morgan

Walcott
Siggy
Richarlison

Cenk
I agree that Gomes or Mina will not be anywhere near the starting XI yet; if Zouma signs however then he may play. Digne should start you'd presume?

So I would swap out Baines for Digne and hopefully (big hope) that Keane is replaced by Zouma. Still a shaky central midfield but overall I am quite optimistic!

Tell you what I'd love to buy that Neves lad next year. I'm concerned about this one, which means we'll probably win 4-0. If I was confident, we'd lose badly.

Just thought I would come and give some insight on what to expect on Saturday . First of all well done on your transfer business as you seem to have made some very decent exciting signings along with ourselves . May take a month or so for new players to fully bed in but I’m sure they will be great additions in the long run .

On to the game it self Saturday . You have been unlucky to catch us at just the wrong time . Yes we have made a fair few signings ourselves but most of these were loans , made permanent playing for us in our championship title winning season . I have no doubt Costa , jota , and jiminez will cause all sorts of problems to your back line , so who ever plays in defence is going to seriously need to be switched on . Best way to beat us is by upsetting our passing style and be in our faces . If you let us play I can see us controlling the game and smashing 3 + goals past your keeper . our defence was the best in the championship last season, with the back 3 that will most likely start sat. Dont have much concern there , apart from hoping that our cbs can make the step up and continue from where they left off last season . I think it should be a good attacking game , where both teams should be able to get on the score sheet , so think it will come down to who can score the most goals . I like your boy Tosun upfront as he seems to know where the back of the net is , which is vital in this league . My prediction 3-1 wolves with the crowd in full force . Good luck for sat and the rest of the season. utw :)

Mate, your Wolves, not Real Madrid.

Whether you win or not, trust me we won't be going their with any fear or worry about facing you at the wrong time

Status
Not open for further replies.