Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

You must have got the official video released in the 90s mate. top song as you say.

Google it live 2018. You'll get numerous versions, play any of them. You'll think it's a different song entirely.

They haven't aged well.
Given the very tepid nature of present transfer window activity, I journeyed that advice and can confirm your conclusion; they haven't aged well

Oxford hasn't played much though has he. Probably less than 20 senior games in 4 years. Wouldn't be against signing him, but he's not going to solve our problems at centre half, for the time being anyway.

Never even heard of the breeders OR little mix but I think Merle Haggard sang the TV series opening song.
Back on topic - Centre Half please Marcel.

There was briefly a 70s TV series called Movin' On ...about two truckers (Will and Sonny I think) finding adventure as they travel across the US. It wasn't very good

This might be a bit naïve of me but, if Man Utd haven't even approached Barcelona yet, how could they have agreed personal terms with Mina's agent?
Pretty standard now, we'd probably done it with Digne, and Williams, Klaassen, Mirallas etc will have done it too. Barcelona will have told his agent to find him a new club, which he will have done. It's then up to the club to complete the deal by making an offer which meets the club's valuation.

..seems a similar type to Holgate, though I imagine he’s a bit taller.

Edit; 6ft 3in. Surprised.
Would be an interesting combo, the two of them. Young and quick. Might take some time for them to season but could work together for a long time. I wouldn’t hate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.