Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. Despite sentiment to us being a good club for youngsters to be given patience / opportunities to develop - the fans don't really seem onside with that ideal at all.

I hope Silva sticks with Dowell and brings him on gradually. Same with Davies and DCL. Holgate might need to be fast-fowarded into the first team at this rate,
?? He's had 33 appearances already.

WIGAN AGREE ROBINSON DEAL

Sky Sources: Wigan Athletic have agreed a season-long loan for Everton left back Antonee Robinson. The 20-year-old appeared on the pre-season trip to Portugal.

Wigan are also pursuing Everton centre back Matthew Pennington; Leeds have also enquired about the 23-year-old.

Good luck Antonee son

Another one out, let’s hope he comes back like a cross between Maldini and Roberto Carlos.

WIGAN AGREE ROBINSON DEAL

Sky Sources: Wigan Athletic have agreed a season-long loan for Everton left back Antonee Robinson. The 20-year-old appeared on the pre-season trip to Portugal.

Wigan are also pursuing Everton centre back Matthew Pennington; Leeds have also enquired about the 23-year-old.

Good luck Antonee son

..i think Robinson only has a year left on his contract. If i’m right, we might have seen the last of him at Everton. Interesting situation, similar to Dowell.

Pickford (GK)
Robles (GK) ❌
Stekelenberg (GK)
Coleman (RB)
Kenny (RB)
Martina (RB) ❄️
Digne (LB) ⬅️
Baines (LB)
Garbutt (LB) ❌ (loan)
Robinson (LB) ❌ (loan)
Jagielka (CB)
Williams (CB) ❌ (loan - contract expired)
Keane (CB)
Funes Mori (CB) ❌
Holgate (CB)
Pennington (CB)
Browning (CB)
Galloway (CB)
Gueye (DM)
Baningime (DM)
Schneiderlin (DM)
McCarthy (DM)
Besic (DM)
Connolly (DM)
Klaassen (CM) ❌
Davies (CM)
Rooney (AM) ❌
Sigurdsson (AM)
Dowell (AM)
Tarashaj (AM) ❌ (loan)
Vlasic (RW) ❄️
Walcott (RW)
Sandro (RW)
Richarlison (LW) ⬅️
Lookman (LW)
Bolasie (LW)
Mirallas (LW) ❄️
Onyekuru (LW) ❌ (loan)
Tosun (ST)
Calvert-Lewin (ST)
Niasse (ST)

FROZEN ICONS ADDED

In: 2 (Richarlison, Digne)

Frozen: 3 (Vlasic, Mirallas, Martina)

Out: 9 (Robles, Funes Mori, Rooney, Garbutt, Onyekuru, Tarashaj, Klaassen, Williams, Robinson)

Current Total: 29 + 3 frozen 32

.....with the countdown well and truly on, here’s the Toffee transfer rumours for this Friday morning;

- Everton’s official site have confirmed the move of Everton’s 33 year old Centre Back, Ashley Williams, to Stoke on a season long loan.

- The Guardian’s Ed Aaron’s continues to link Everton with a move for Newcastle defender Jamaal Lascelles.

- According to Correio Da Manhã, Everton are leading the way to sign Leicester striker, Islam Slimani. The 30 year old Algerian made 4 appearances on loan for Newcastle at the end of last season and scored 48 goals in 82 appearances for Sporting in 16/17.

- Argentinian outlet, Ole, report Manchester United are ready to accept a €33m bid from Everton for Marco Rojo but the Centre Backs wages could be an obstacle.

- L’equipe say Everton are interested in a deal for Chelsea striker, Michy Batshuayi, but the 24 year old Belgian prefers a move to Valencia.

- Sky Sports and various other outlets suggest Everton winger, Kevin Mirallas, is on the verge of completing a loan deal to Fiorentina which includes an option to buy.

- Gazzetta dello Sport report Sevilla midfielder, Steven N’Zonzi, has his heart set on a move to Everton or Arsenal. Either Marco Silva or Unai Emery will move for him and meet the 29 year olds wage demands.

- The Liverpool Daily Post report 20 year old Everton midfielder, Nikola Vlasic, is expected to leave the club this summer. Newcastle are said to be interested in the Croatian.

- Les Violets suggest Everton have made an enquiry for Toulouse Centre Back, Christopher Jullien. The giant 25 year old could move for £8.9m.

- Yorkshire Evening Post reckon Leeds are battling Wigan over a loan deal for Everton’s 23 year old defender, Matthew Pennington. Wigan, however, could drop out of the race if they sign Motherwell Centre Back, Cedric Kipre, for £1m.

- Sky Sports report Burnley have had a £12m bid rejected by Middlesborough for defender, Ben Gibson. The 25 year old has been linked with a move to Everton.

Just a note to say tommorow’s will be my last transfer summary of the summer. I’ve an early flight to catch on Sunday as i’m going away on another holiday. It’s been a long summer, and whilst the rumours are mainly jarg, they hopefully provide a bit of interest and inform discussion. I’m sure there’ll be lots to chat about next week. Up the Toffees.

Thanks for all your updates over the summer mate.

This. Despite sentiment to us being a good club for youngsters to be given patience / opportunities to develop - the fans don't really seem onside with that ideal at all.

I hope Silva sticks with Dowell and brings him on gradually. Same with Davies and DCL. Holgate might need to be fast-fowarded into the first team at this rate,

What´s the point? The moment one of our graduates turns out to be genuine top quality they´ll get bought by one of the Manchester clubs.

Pickford (GK)
Robles (GK) ❌
Stekelenberg (GK)
Coleman (RB)
Kenny (RB)
Martina (RB) ❄️
Digne (LB) ⬅️
Baines (LB)
Garbutt (LB) ❌ (loan)
Robinson (LB) ❌ (loan)
Jagielka (CB)
Williams (CB) ❌ (loan - contract expired)
Keane (CB)
Funes Mori (CB) ❌
Holgate (CB)
Pennington (CB)
Browning (CB)
Galloway (CB)
Gueye (DM)
Baningime (DM)
Schneiderlin (DM)
McCarthy (DM)
Besic (DM)
Connolly (DM)
Klaassen (CM) ❌
Davies (CM)
Rooney (AM) ❌
Sigurdsson (AM)
Dowell (AM)
Tarashaj (AM) ❌ (loan)
Vlasic (RW) ❄️
Walcott (RW)
Sandro (RW)
Richarlison (LW) ⬅️
Lookman (LW)
Bolasie (LW)
Mirallas (LW) ❄️
Onyekuru (LW) ❌ (loan)
Tosun (ST)
Calvert-Lewin (ST)
Niasse (ST)

FROZEN ICONS ADDED

In: 2 (Richarlison, Digne)

Frozen: 3 (Vlasic, Mirallas, Martina)

Out: 9 (Robles, Funes Mori, Rooney, Garbutt, Onyekuru, Tarashaj, Klaassen, Williams, Robinson)

Current Total: 29 + 3 frozen 3
But Brands is swanning around Europe in his man from Delmonte suit doing very little, according to the bedwetters. A couple more ins and outs, and I would say it's been a very productive window.

hate the term bedwetters me, all everyone said last year when we sold lukaku

SUCH A BED WETTER U M8, WE'LL SIGN A STRIKER AND WE AV SANDRO WHO WILL SCORE LOADS DONT WORRY

we never signed a striker and sandro was crud

now it's the same in regards to the CB issue, it's not bed wetting, its called selling 2 cb's and only having 3 left, 1 of which is young and quite injury prone and the other 2 are absolute garbage and only having a few days left of the window given its been open for about 2 months

fight me

Status
Not open for further replies.