Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we can keep Lookman and get rid of Mirallas, Martina, Bolasie and Schneiderlin..

Then get one of Lascelles/Rojo/Mina (any of those three are as good as each other in my view and would cost similar amounts), N’Zonzi and maybe someone on loan like Batshuayi we’d have had a really good window.

I’m really hoping that if we brought in a good CB Keane would step it up and settle in a much better defence. I have my doubts though as he’s looked nothing shy of terrible since joining.

Doubt Schneiderlin is going anywhere.

Didn’t he score 2 from rebounds off the post from his own penalties though.

Yeah he shouted against West Ham from a rebound after his missed penalty I think and he missed another I think which DCL scored the rebound from memory. May be wrong like

There'll probably be another 4 or 5 out the door (Mirallas, Vlasic, Pennington, Galloway & Browning).

If we get those out and a CB and a midfielder that can pass the ball more than 10 yards in then that will be a good window.

Would like to get shot of Bolasie, Schneiderlin and Martina too but can't see it happening.

Agree up to a point: a striker is important for us, we need more goals in the side.

Me neither.

Would love him to turn into a worldy for us but at the moment it’s not looking very likely.

He’d have a couple of bad games and the hounds would descend upon him and turn him to jelly anyway, like they did with Barkley and are doing now with DCL and Davies.

This. Despite sentiment to us being a good club for youngsters to be given patience / opportunities to develop - the fans don't really seem onside with that ideal at all.

I hope Silva sticks with Dowell and brings him on gradually. Same with Davies and DCL. Holgate might need to be fast-fowarded into the first team at this rate,

Status
Not open for further replies.