Votes: 100 36.2%
  • No, Marco will be worth the lawsuit

Votes: 56 20.3%
  • It's just pre-season you div

Votes: 152 55.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a player in Sandro. Looks lively and one really good cross was nearly scored by Richarlison.

Don't get me wrong Walcott is better but I see Sandro improving with each game. Had a pretty decent pre-season, starting every game I think?

..I see very little. He runs around a lot and players who run around a lot flatter. I’m not sure he’s done one effective thing in pre-season. I don’t remember anything that made me think he’s a player. Compare him to the other wing, Richarlison is effectively impacting a game more in 45 mins than Sandro has done in 4 or so games. He also gave the ball away from which Rennes scored.

I’d like him to be good but he’s not good.

Think it was mentioned every game last season we have two defensive midfielder's yet still wide open to attacks .if he's going to play with the fullbacks high up we need pace at the back and also place with one of the midfield players

Not a fan of Schneids under Silva at all. My thinking is it will look massively different once he has Richy AND Theo to aim at, but I’d prefer someone with the playmaking ability of Barry (with legs).

He’s a cancer in our team. Look at the shape of some of the tackles he’s putting in. Games are passing him by and he just isn’t good enough.

How was Sandro lively???

He never played a forward pass or committed his full back once all half. And had his customary snatch in front of goal.
Only player who has been brave enough to pop off his marker and show for a pass... his movement is clever and is creating holes for others around him to exploit... he’s not the finished article by far but one of the better performers today by a mile

He would boot over half of em out and grab the rest of their collers together to make a team...full of hard work no fancy stepovers or posing on the ball. This team ?? and I call them that lightly would be far better drilled....thats a guarantee !!

Richarlison first to go. Moyes wouldn't stop a player bettering himself and leaving for a bigger club.

Instead of spending weeks fiddling around trying to sign 'cultured' CBs - We'd probably be better enlisting a couple of 'meat and potatoes' defenders that will throw their head in front of everything and get rid when needed - Kind of what Brighton have with Dunk and Duffy

There must be dozens of grocks we could sign that would improve our defence - Get on with signing a couple

Please God, we need a striker!! I like Tosun but we still look like a team without anyone upfront. Let’s finally get a replacement for Rom maybe!?! And a new defence, not sure Mina on his own will fix that back line. Also when is Theo back??

Status
Not open for further replies.