Votes: 100 36.2%
  • No, Marco will be worth the lawsuit

Votes: 56 20.3%
  • It's just pre-season you div

Votes: 152 55.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know our CBs are dire but good god, Schneiderlin is equally horrendous. He kills us on both sides of the ball. Even in a preseason game it's obvious to see. Need to get rid of him ASAP. Replace with Besic or better yet with a transfer.

WHERES YA FAMOUS ROSS BARKLEY NOW HEY LADS?????????

THATS WHY YA MARS GO TO ICELAND

ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ OH
Who let this beaut get access to the Internet. His mum must have popped out for the tea or something else. Must have took him weeks to prepare that post due to obvious iliteracy

I asked the bookies for a price on Moyes to be in charge by Christmas, before Silva was announced, I will chase them up in the price again.
He would boot over half of em out and grab the rest of their collers together to make a team...full of hard work no fancy stepovers or posing on the ball. This team ?? and I call them that lightly would be far better drilled....thats a guarantee !!

Has Ricky got any mates who fancy a game?

"Pick me Sir"

Tom-CElveryl.jpg

Can someone from the club please just come out and slate Schneiderlin, Keane, Williams and Jagielka to let them know where they stand please.

He would boot over half of em out and grab the rest of their collers together to make a team...full of hard work no fancy stepovers or posing on the ball. This team ?? and I call them that lightly would be far better drilled....thats a guarantee !!

He would if he had a time machine maybe.

It's 2018! He is a comedy loser these days.

There's a player in Sandro. Looks lively and one really good cross was nearly scored by Richarlison.

Don't get me wrong Walcott is better but I see Sandro improving with each game. Had a pretty decent pre-season, starting every game I think?

How was Sandro lively???

He never played a forward pass or committed his full back once all half. And had his customary snatch in front of goal.

With this defence were basically starting each game a goal or two down before we begin, needs sorting as soon as possible

I really do believe Jags would be fine with an actual defender next to him even at his age but Keane is definitely lost

I know our CBs are dire but good god, Schneiderlin is equally horrendous. He kills us on both sides of the ball. Even in a preseason game it's obvious to see. Need to get rid of him ASAP. Replace with Besic or better yet with a transfer.

Agree. It's just not working, surely best for both parties if he moves. Just rip that plaster off.

Status
Not open for further replies.