Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
We signed absolutely no one of the quality of Yarmolenko or Anderson last summer.

Think it's time for us to stop mocking other clubs deals and get on and do something ourselves with just two weeks left.

If we'd signed those players, there would be a far higher level of excitement amongst us ahead of the season and rightly so.

Oh and back on topic, please sign him West Ham.
Agree with the bit about us mocking other clubs signings, I can't believe how bare faced some of our fans are.

Anyone else worried Walcott could be a surprise out? Not Played one minute in pre-season no real info on what is wrong with him? Hope I am wrong but got a feeling he could be on his way?

He’s not tho, is he?

This is exactly the same thing people say to us about Richarlison.

Personally i haven't seen Lindolf play to much myself so cant pass judgement

But people make judgements on players based on what the narrative around said player is

how many people have genuinlly watched Keita enough? But you see every Tom Richard & Harry fapping over him

But people make judgements on players based on what the narrative around said player is

how many people have genuinlly watched Keita enough? But you see every Tom Richard & Harry fapping over him
The lads injured. I for one am looking forward to seeing Walcott this season performing under a manager who likes to play football.

I don't think we'll get five more in, and I doubt Silva does.

He's already said that it is likely to take more than one window.

I'm anticipating a left-back, centre-back and a midfielder, with at least five (permanent) outgoings.
With a lot of the European windows still open until the end of August, I imagine there will be a lot of players going and a few youngsters going on loan after our first game.

It was never going to work out, the early rumours about shifting 12 out before buying.

Did you only start following Everton this season?
Please explain because in my dotage of 63 years I have seen little to match our current spentong
Did you only start following Everton this season?
really is that the best you can do ? Avoid my realistic and sensible question with a juvenile poke ?
How dull you are

I don't think we'll get five more in, and I doubt Silva does.

He's already said that it is likely to take more than one window.

I'm anticipating a left-back, centre-back and a midfielder, with at least five (permanent) outgoings.
2 players in tops and I'm not too confident on us signing 2

I've seen Lindelof play.

He's not an awful defender. But he's incredibly slow.

We definitely want four total (so another three).

We'll get two in - a CB and a LB, I am confident on that.

Think the midfielder could well depend mostly on outgoings.
A midfielder is just as important as the defenders imo. And hopefully after watching the dross we have in midfield, will force Brands and the clubs to get a deal done

Status
Not open for further replies.