Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know why we didn't grab Foster or Green as backup goalie

Stek could do that job couldnt he? Although, having your 3rd goalie usually helps if they are english for the quota, some crackers availible for free - Boaz Myhill, Luke Steel, Ross Turnbull, Jake Kean
A 19 year highly rated goalie as no.2 would be a good option, im sure i heard we were looking at that Lunin who has just gone to Madrid and before that im sure we wanted the young chap who went to Bournemouth

Why are a primarily defensive and very successful team trying to get rid of him then?

different strokes for different folks aint it

De Bruyne, Lukaku, Salah all say hello

Im not saying i rate this Lindolf guy, in fact, i haven't seen enough of him. Thing is neither has the majority of the people ready to jump on the "he's crap" bandwagon!
Is he not in the same boat as Yerry Mina? A young centre back who has moved to a MASSIVE club and struggled a little, both had good world cups?
The fact that Mina comes from abroad is the attraction to peeps

Its exactly what everyone is doing with Richarlison! Hypocrites

What for.? I reckon he's a cert for a few games for us this coming season, but it's all about opinions.

I dont know mate, im not his coach or agent or anything like that

Just thought he or the club may want him to have more first team football than 8 or 9 bit part appearances.
Loaning him out dosent necessarily mean he's not wanted
loans aren't always good things either as a player can be forgotten about

for you is a bit different to Marco Silva though isnt it mate?
Likes of Lookman/Besic we have no idea what is going to happen to them so why put them on a definite list?
besic has been our best player in pre-season and lookman is a brilliant player with lots of potential. even with Leipzig sniffing about I hope we can keep him because he is a real talent.

Living in Sweden I've seen a fair bit of Lindelof in international games and he's very popular over here so there is a fair bit of analysis about him.

He's a good young defender, very calm for his age and watching him in any other context than the Premier league he would be a star. But I would say he is in a similar predicament as John Stones was /is. That is he's very good for his age, but people forget his age!

I'm sure he would be a good acquisition for the right price. Undoubted potential but not quite there yet where you would depend on him week in week out in the Premier league. This season or next could be the one where he makes that tiny jump in development and suddenly will be outstanding.

But at the same time there is no guarantee he will make that leap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back