2018/19 Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schneiderlin and Besic look like a Dad and lad combo. There’s the guy who looks like a proper footballer mobile aggressive with a big passing range running around, then there’s his dad who used to be a good player but has to stroll around hitting 5 yard passes backwards because he can’t get round the pitch anymore.

I think we would be better off selling him. Could get decent money for his as well, somewhere in between 10 and 15 million.

Hope we can get a fee, no issues with him but just not good enough, he looked so much better playing for Boro then he ever did for us, which tells a story.

Don’t know what it is about the lad, gets motm nearly every time he turns out for us yet people want him sold when our other deep midfield options are Schneiderfraud, Gueye (who can’t pick a forward pass), McCarthy (who actually is injury prone and also cantnpick a forward pass), Davies (like Besic without the two feet, pace, aggression, defensive discipline and passing range), Baningime (too raw to know yet) and Klaasen (lol). Yeah, let’s sell Besic though before any of them, he keeps playing well apart from that time he did his ligament so let’s sell him.

Don’t know what it is about the lad, gets motm nearly every time he turns out for us yet people want him sold when our other deep midfield options are Schneiderfraud, Gueye (who can’t pick a forward pass), McCarthy (who actually is injury prone and also cantnpick a forward pass), Davies (like Besic without the two feet, pace, aggression, defensive discipline and passing range), Baningime (too raw to know yet) and Klaasen (lol). Yeah, let’s sell Besic though before any of them, he keeps playing well apart from that time he did his ligament so let’s sell him.

I enjoy seeing people suggest we should sell him, it makes it easier for me to ignore everything they say about the footy.

I notice a trend, the people who dont like Besic are normally the 1s who think Lookman is Messi.

Status
Not open for further replies.