2018/19 Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved watching him move up in the play yesterday. There is just something about Mo to love... Especially when he tackled that City guy and just shushed him

So he’s missed 327 days in last couple of years and he’s not injury prone. Hate to meet an actual injury prone player ;)
I like the lad, but he has had some bad luck. Hopefully the hammy and ligaments will be right as rain and he can stake his claim in the center

So he’s missed 327 days in last couple of years and he’s not injury prone. Hate to meet an actual injury prone player ;)

Do you know what prone means? He missed those days because he was injured not injury prone.

There's an obvious difference, bit odd you can't see that.

I loved watching him move up in the play yesterday. There is just something about Mo to love... Especially when he tackled that City guy and just shushed him

was it City were he went absolute mental an started
throwin digs at the grass, tried finding a gif couldn't find
love him he's a nutcase. city or Chelsea it was i'm sure
GIFS LADZ

WHAT A KIN MAN BEST PLAYER WITNESSED SINCE BEEN ON THIS PLANET.

r8v5on.jpg

iy08cg.jpg

[not trying to hint at a song ere lads fs
just being a wrong'un.

YEAAAAAH YEAH BOSNIAS WHERE U COME FROM
AN UR EVERYTHIN THAT I NEEEEED.
AS LONG AS U STAY HERE WITH ME
SO DONT MO, DONT LEAVE PLS STAY
WITH EFC CAUSE YOU ARE THE ONLY THING
I NEED. TO GET BYEEE. GET BYE YEAH

Last edited:

Hope im wrong about him. Really would be superb if he could become a regular for us, but I massively doubt it.

KIN CHOON LAAZ GET IT GOIN THE FIRM

everyone should speak like a nutcase in ere
mo will be mortified if not. grow a pair ladz

have some respect

Last edited:

Maybe Silva is grooming him and bringing him along to be back up to Schniederlin if we don't get someone else in that role. Marco could well get him to play that role if Schnieds or his replacement is injured and at a push he could back up Gana if absolutely necessary. He's still only 25!

was it City were he went absolute mental an started
throwin digs at the grass, tried finding a gif couldn't find
love him he's a nutcase. city or Chelsea it was i'm sure
GIFS LADZ

Wasn't it Chelsea early doors when Naismith came on as sub and scored a Hattrick

MO BESIC GETS TWO BIRDS STONED OF A BENSON AN HEDGES REEFA
[ didn't wanna double post pya spammin
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wasn't it Chelsea early doors when Naismith came on as sub and scored a Hattrick

think your right mate, still mindblown how he managed to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.