Status
Not open for further replies.
id like to maybe see something like this

----------------Pickford--------------

Coleman New CB New CB New LB / Baines

-----------Gueye---------Besic--------------

Richarlison------Siggy---------Walcott

-------------------Tosun-----------------------
Switch Richarlison and Walcott, Besic and Gylfi.
Richarlison is clearly the better player on the ball, so he should play on the wrong side of his foot. Walcott on the left is a disaster as he can't put a quick cross on his left and don't have the skills to cut in.
Besic in front of Gylfi because its a very bad idea to play one and a half runners behind a passer, its just congesting the middle of the pitch while not letting Besic room to play vertically (and if walcott on the left, the place between Besic, Gylfi and Walcott would be a congested area).

Don’t know what it is about the lad, gets motm nearly every time he turns out for us yet people want him sold when our other deep midfield options are Schneiderfraud, Gueye (who can’t pick a forward pass), McCarthy (who actually is injury prone and also cantnpick a forward pass), Davies (like Besic without the two feet, pace, aggression, defensive discipline and passing range), Baningime (too raw to know yet) and Klaasen (lol). Yeah, let’s sell Besic though before any of them, he keeps playing well apart from that time he did his ligament so let’s sell him.

The difference is though mate, some of us can actually see he's a good footballer, and others know nothing about footy.

I haven’t got to see him play in a while, but I feel like I’ve seen some good things written about him lately.

The only issue I have had with Besic is that sometimes he is too aggressive, overplays and picks up needless cards. But given his unfortunate situations - timing, managerial upheaval and injuries...he just hasn't had a good of games on the pitch to settle. If I recall was converted from CB by his national team in 2014 before we bought him. I like him, and I think there is a good footballer in there who is hungry, and his loan spell gave him time to showcase his talent, or at least potential to be a solid presence in the middle.

The only issue I have had with Besic is that sometimes he is too aggressive, overplays and picks up needless cards. But given his unfortunate situations - timing, managerial upheaval and injuries...he just hasn't had a good of games on the pitch to settle. If I recall was converted from CB by his national team in 2014 before we bought him. I like him, and I think there is a good footballer in there who is hungry, and his loan spell gave him time to showcase his talent, or at least potential to be a solid presence in the middle.

Not a chance im allowing that name.

MODS?

Status
Not open for further replies.