Confirmed Signing Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look Dave, Lookman was out on loan last season, hes hardly played for us, hes barely an Everton player, so him leaving, whilst it would be the wrong thing to do, wont come as a shock to me anyway.

How about this for a bet, if Pickford leaves I will request a ban, if Pickford doesnt leave, you have to apply to be mod.
...I dont think that would be wise.

50m? Considering we sold lukaku for 70 this is a huge rip off

His stats bar his first 12 games are poor. Anyone can have a good spell of form.

We need to be finding these players when they are cheaper! Ie find him like Watford did when he played in Brazil. Surely that’s what our scouts and brands should be doing?

Malcolm for me would be a far better signing and much cheaper. I’m sure he will be decent for us but at 50m I’m not convinced

So you're happy with the cash being quoted for him?
I’d prefer we got him for cheaper, but I imagine the price is a bit inflated to make the Silva/Watford issue go away.

Also reports seem to be £35m with the rest (somewhere between £40m and £50m) in add-ons which if we end up paying, we will have progressed handily.

His stats bar his first 12 games are poor. Anyone can have a good spell of form.

We need to be finding these players when they are cheaper! Ie find him like Watford did when he played in Brazil. Surely that’s what our scouts and brands should be doing?

Malcolm for me would be a far better signing and much cheaper. I’m sure he will be decent for us but at 50m I’m not convinced

Lukaku was 90m.

1. He wants to go to Roma according to all accounts.
2. It won't be somebody from Everton giving somebody from Watford 50m in a briefcase, in case you don't know that there will be clauses in it for it ever to reach that amount.

have you ever said anything positive about Everton on this forum?If it is a yes, show me evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.