Confirmed Signing Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait until the merry-go-round hots up. A GK will be moving on and it'll cause a stampede for Pickford. He has profile now and he can fetch a big price. The club's ace in the hole.

And Lookman is going. Nothing surer. That'll be about £20M.

So we are operating like pretty much every club in the world bar a few mega-rich ones. Good to know.

Wait until the merry-go-round hots up. A GK will be moving on and it'll cause a stampede for Pickford. He has profile now and he can fetch a big price. The club's ace in the hole.

And Lookman is going. Nothing surer. That'll be about £20M.

So we are operating like pretty much every club in the world bar a few mega-rich ones. Good to know.

Ok im fully up to speed having watched a couple of youtube vids.

He's very special and could be the signing of the summer. £40m for this guy? Or nearly £55m for Keita? Not even a close decision tbh.

Care to share the videos? Because I just watched a couple and I have no idea how this is possibly a £50m signing... I dread to think what Niasse would cost in this market, but I think we get stumped on the stadium, selling him could be the answer.

So we are getting a 21 year old brazilian lad with a bit of form last season in the premier league who wants to come and play for his former boss.

In doing so losing a 20 year old English prospect who wants to leave anyway.

So the sale is part funding the purchase, and people are still moaning? Absolutely beyond help some of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.