Confirmed Signing Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. He wants to go to Roma according to all accounts.
2. It won't be somebody from Everton giving somebody from Watford 50m in a briefcase, in case you don't know that there will be clauses in it for it ever to reach that amount.

have you ever said anything positive about Everton on this forum?If it is a yes, show me evidence.

Have we got close to the top four recently? Top six?
Have we won a trophy since 1995? Have we made a mess of player signings and managers for numerous seasons now? Have we got a squad full of players not good enough, who were signed for big money and high wages who we can’t get rid of? I could go on forever.

I’m not going to be positive until things are done correctly at the club. Which I don’t think will ever happen with the current board

Honestly considering he's hardly kicked a ball for us in a year and a half double our money and a fat percentage on a future sale wouldn't be a bad return on investment in the situation he is refusing to even consider staying.

Double money, £20 million for a reserve player is madness really.

Have we got close to the top four recently? Top six?
Have we won a trophy since 1995? Have we made a mess of player signings and managers for numerous seasons now? Have we got a squad full of players not good enough, who were signed for big money and high wages who we can’t get rid of? I could go on forever.

I’m not going to be positive until things are done correctly at the club. Which I don’t think will ever happen with the current board

Well 2 seasons ago we finished 7th, so that is one less than 6th, so I would say pretty close. Under Matinez 4 seasons ago we finished 5th, that is pretty close to 4th.

I hope that one day they come up to your high standards and meet you expectations. But there are other clubs in the league with much more money, bigger fan bases and stuff like that.

50m? Considering we sold lukaku for 70 this is a huge rip off
Unfair comparison this.

Lukaku was sold for 75 rising to 90 with add ons which are quite likely to be realised at Man Utd.
Richarlison is 35 rising to 50 with add ons which are less likely to be realised at Everton.

If you must compare with Lukaku, 35- 90 is a much fairer comparison than 50-70.

Unfair comparison this.

Lukaku was sold for 75 rising to 90 with add ons which are quite likely to be realised at Man Utd.
Richarlison is 35 rising to 50 with add ons which are less likely to be realised at Everton.

If you must compare with Lukaku, 35- 90 is a much fairer comparison than 50-70.

Pretty sure Watford wouldnt put on add ons that are unlikely to be reached.

Well 2 seasons ago we finished 7th, so that is one less than 6th, so I would say pretty close. Under Matinez 4 seasons ago we finished 5th, that is pretty close to 4th.

I hope that one day they come up to your high standards and meet you expectations. But there are other clubs in the league with much more money, bigger fan bases and stuff like that.

We could win the league, the FA Cup, the Chamions League, and the Super Bowl and some people would still be negative moaners.

One thing i don't think this is, is a panic buy.

I think they have had targets, this has probably been on the go for a while and i should imagine was high on his list. Wasn't he mentioned to Silva on his first presser?

A lot of work has gone into this behind the scenes for a whilst given the nature if our relationship with Watford recently.

Makes me wonder just how many of the bedwetters thinking were doing nothing are gonna look a bit daft shortly.

A lot of work has gone into this behind the scenes for a whilst given the nature if our relationship with Watford recently.

Makes me wonder just how many of the bedwetters thinking were doing nothing are gonna look a bit daft shortly.

The boy was first linked at the start of the window, granted at that stage it was probably bull, but the Mori thing, now this, just boom out the blue, things have started it seems.

Can you imagine the pressure on him? A 21 year old, who's biggest club he's played for is Watford, might now be moving to Everton for £50 million. Absolute madness

Status
Not open for further replies.