2018/19 Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not suggesting anything of the sort.

Are you suggesting that book values dont contribute to FFP? But in the same paragraph you mention wages...

Do you know the wages of the players?

FFP doesnt deal with wages Zat.

That comes under STCC.

The premier league uses 2 things to keep its clubs in check, neither of which we are in danger of failing anytime soon.

The reason people talk about book values is just for creative accounting on the main.

Besic, I believe, will be leaving.
Not a bad footballer, could be good in the championship or with a bottom half of the table premiership side, but not what we need.

Agreed. To believe he is world class it’s naivety. He’s been at this club for like 4 years and Boro wouldn’t come back with a bid for him.

Agreed. To believe he is world class it’s naivety. He’s been at this club for like 4 years and Boro wouldn’t come back with a bid for him.

To believe hes not world class is stupidity.

Kind of like thinking the Pope can call a Ramadan.

Why the hell would he join championship side Boro on a perm, he went there on loan in the hope of making them a Premiership side so they could afford to buy him, they cant afford his wages or his transfer fee in the league they are in.

Not world class they say.

Name me a better Everton performance in the last 10 years, I can wait.

Why the hell would he join championship side Boro on a perm, he went there on loan in the hope of making them a Premiership side so they could afford to buy him, they cant afford his wages or his transfer fee in the league they are in.

lol

Some people just can’t handle the truth.

He's the only player at Everton who would walk into a World XI

(NB : an argument can be made for Capt Jags' inclusion, but such is due in large part to the leadership qualities Capt Jags brings, not purely his football ability)

Love where he leaves the boot in on Delph. If he could get a run in the team and recreate what he does in that City game there is no reason that he can't compete at this level.

Love where he leaves the boot in on Delph. If he could get a run in the team and recreate what he does in that City game there is no reason that he can't compete at this level.

Nobody ever judges him on that City game, hes injury prone they say, its now been over 18 months since his last injury.

Players get injured, it happens.

Im hoping Silva keeps him around and I know im biased, but fully fit, theres nobody in our squad I would pick ahead of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.