2018/19 Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
That time he drove with the ball through midfield and no-looked a pass to Klassen is what we badly need in a player. Schneiderlin can't do that, we'd still have been passing it around the back with him there. Barkley did it to a certain degree.

It went through to Sandro ultimately. I like stuff like that.it was clear he only had one pass he could make, and decided to try the nolook to at least put the opposition off.

Had a good game last night against league one opposition...
Encouraging performance though, so let's hope he can keep it going...

He’s a nutter but he’s our nutter. This kid is actually a football player, unlike the French white flag waver we have in there ATM.

Psycho pat , peter Reid, big dunc. To name a few we need a precence and bin a few of these choir boys into touch. It’s time for mo.

If we kept him or Schneiderlin it has to be him....but for the injuries.

20mil for Schneiderlin or 6-8mil for Besic (rumoured)...

If we kept him or Schneiderlin it has to be him....but for the injuries.

20mil for Schneiderlin or 6-8mil for Besic (rumoured)...

Cant see us getting 20m for Snides and would hope we get more than 15m for Besic, personally I would keep both, for now.

If SniderRat is motivated, hes a very good player and if Besic can stay injury free, hes a very good option.

I would be giving them both 6months, see what happens, but it all depends, midfield is pretty stacked, would be looking to offload McCarthy as soon as we are able and defo looking to punt Klaassen and would probably be best if we loaned Beni elsewhere.

And of course I think we are certainly missing at least 1 proper number 8.

Cant see us getting 20m for Snides and would hope we get more than 15m for Besic, personally I would keep both, for now.

If SniderRat is motivated, hes a very good player and if Besic can stay injury free, hes a very good option.

I would be giving them both 6months, see what happens, but it all depends, midfield is pretty stacked, would be looking to offload McCarthy as soon as we are able and defo looking to punt Klaassen and would probably be best if we loaned Beni elsewhere.

And of course I think we are certainly missing at least 1 proper number 8.

Keep forgetting about Beni. Liked what I saw. I would agree that a loan for him would be ideal.

Status
Not open for further replies.