2018/19 Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody ever judges him on that City game, hes injury prone they say, its now been over 18 months since his last injury.

Players get injured, it happens.

Im hoping Silva keeps him around and I know im biased, but fully fit, theres nobody in our squad I would pick ahead of him.
What I do like about him, which he shows every time he plays, is that he tries things that some players are too afraid or unable to do. Eg. The flicks and killer balls he attempts. Some come off and some don't (The back heel against Chelsea being a particular highlight.) Plus he has his surname tattoo'ed on the back of his neck so you know he's a psycho.

What I do like about him, which he shows every time he plays, is that he tries things that some players are too afraid or unable to do. Eg. The flicks and killer balls he attempts. Some come off and some don't (The back heel against Chelsea being a particular highlight.) Plus he has his surname tattoo'ed on the back of his neck so you know he's a psycho.

Hes always looking forward, his first instinct is to drive the ball forward, to pass it forward, its very refreshing.

People meme about his passion, but if every player had the same passion as Mo and Seamus, we would be winning ALL the trinkets.

To believe hes not world class is stupidity.

Kind of like thinking the Pope can call a Ramadan.

Why the hell would he join championship side Boro on a perm, he went there on loan in the hope of making them a Premiership side so they could afford to buy him, they cant afford his wages or his transfer fee in the league they are in.

Not world class they say.

Name me a better Everton performance in the last 10 years, I can wait.

No need to fume dude.

He will be 26. He plays 37 times in the league in 4 years. He moved to Boro to get gametime. It’s the fact he got injury after injury and never get fit much like McCarthy. Where will he fit in? Instead of Schneiderlin? See if Silva thinks the same.

To use one game as reference is not valid. Yea one game. In 4 years time. But ok.

No need to fume dude.

He will be 26. He plays 37 times in the league in 4 years. He moved to Boro to get gametime. It’s the fact he got injury after injury and never get fit much like McCarthy. Where will he fit in? Instead of Schneiderlin? See if Silva thinks the same.

To use one game as reference is not valid. Yea one game. In 4 years time. But ok.
https://www.transfermarkt.com/muhamed-besic/verletzungen/spieler/93905

Tbf according to this his injury history isn't that bad.

No recurring injury and only 1 real bad one which was pure misfortune.

No need to fume dude.

Hes been MOTM in every game hes played for us, but ok.

We havent even had a proper manager in those 4 years, lets see if Silva has a clue hey.

Well he needs to be a starter first.

We loaned him out to Boro last season whilst we were giving that rat Schneiderlin game time?! Martinez used to pick Barry and McCartgy ahead of him despite him outshining both of them whoever he played.

Based on the quality of past performances for this club the midfield pecking order should be:

Besic
Gueye
Davies
McCarthy
Klaasenn

Schneiderlin.

We loaned him out to Boro last season whilst we were giving that rat Schneiderlin game time?! Martinez used to pick Barry and McCartgy ahead of him despite him outshining both of them whoever he played.

Based on the quality of past performances for this club the midfield pecking order should be:

Besic
Gueye
Davies
McCarthy
Klaasenn

Schneiderlin.

So IF Silva not picking him then who’s fault?

Martinez, Koeman, Unsworth, Allardyce and maybe Silva. They judge the players in training day in day out. That’s 4 managers’ judgement at least.

FFP doesnt deal with wages Zat.

That comes under STCC.

The premier league uses 2 things to keep its clubs in check, neither of which we are in danger of failing anytime soon.

The reason people talk about book values is just for creative accounting on the main.

Its a load of nonsense really anyway as we dont know the deal structures or the wages.

He's the only player at Everton who would walk into a World XI

(NB : an argument can be made for Capt Jags' inclusion, but such is due in large part to the leadership qualities Capt Jags brings, not purely his football ability)

Have we ever had those words written in that order on these pages before.
An honest and decent enough player who has been fairly consistent until fairly recently, but a good captain would have been telling some home truths and kicking some butt after some of the dire performances we have witnessed for the last few seasons (since the end of Martinez first season imo). I think his leadership qualities are conspicuous by their absence.

Status
Not open for further replies.